Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jose_91 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 03:23 AM
    I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me back.
    Hey. I like this german girl at my school, she's an exchange student and she's staying until January.. I started taking to her in August, maybe around 1st of August. On her birthday I gave her a box of chocolates. We started talking, she always smiles at me, looks at me and even sometimes we walked to school together frm the bus stop. Then we continued talking and stuff, I got to know her abit better.. these week I only saw her a few times and only for a few minutes, she was sick so she didn't come to school for the whole day.. I really like her and I want to ask her out, I asked one of the other international girls if anika (the girl I like) has a boyfriend, and she said she isn't sure but she thinks she got a boyfriend in germany but she doesn't know if they are still together.. I wrote a letter to her asking her out, but I don't know if I should give it to her!. I'm scared of getting rejected or that she will say that she got a boyfriend or she doesn't like me.. help me I want her a lot!. next week I got exams so I will only see her one day next week, I really want her, and I don't have her number... help me!
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 03:36 AM
    Don't write a letter to a girl! It can show weakness and she might loose interest. The best thing to do is personally confront her and tell her how you feel. If you don't think about what you are going to say, the less nervous you are going to be, so just go to her and start saying what you want to say that moment.

Sep 7, 2007, 03:41 AM
    I think telling her how I feel will be better without giving her a letter, do you think I should also ask her out to be my girlfriend? Or should I get her number first and stuff.. I don't know, because I only got one day left before exams and I won't c her so yeah..
    anna1023 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Go for it. Take a chance.. YOu will never know than...
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose_91
    i think telling her how i feel will be better without giving her a letter, do u think i should also ask her out to b my gf? or should i get her number first nd stuff.. i dnt know, coz i only got one day left b4 exams nd i wont c her so yeah..

Slow down buddy! Ask her out on a date FIRST. There is a process at play. You guys have not even been on a date so I think she would definitely so no to being your girlfriend - she doesn't know you well enough yet! I would go for it and just ask her out to a movie or to get something to eat or whatever. Good luck!

Sep 7, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Thanks, yeah I guess ill do that.. ill take her out to a movie.. thanks guys..
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    Slow down buddy! Ask her out on a date FIRST. There is a process at play. You guys have not even been on a date so I think she would definitely so no to being your girlfriend - she doesn't know you well enough yet! I would go for it and just ask her out to a movie or to get something to eat or whatever. good luck!
    Glinda.. you pulled those reigns in just in time. Very sensible. Why are guys in such a rush lately, Where's the fire?

Take things slowly, and good luck.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ayubear
    Look, girls are es with bad habits.
    So ask her out.
    But before you do this ask her friends how her boyfriend looked like.
    GErman women uh she must be very rare or you like fleshy women right ?
    Anyway if it seems you share the same color of eyes or body, then you totally have a chance.
    Not all women in Germany are 'fleshy'. Heidi Klumm - the super model - is from Germany and she's had three kids, married to Seal - check her figure out!

It does not matter what a person looks like.. if the eyes connected and they like each other, that's a good start no matter what country you're from.

Sep 7, 2007, 04:09 PM
    I don't think tha girl I like is one of those girls.. I don't think she would care about skin color or whatever...
    advicegiver Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose_91
    hey. i like this german girl at my school, shes an exchange student nd shes staying until january.. i started taking to her in august, maybe around 1st of august. on her bday i gave her a box of chocolates. we started talking, she always smiles at me, looks at me and even sometimes we walked to school together frm the bus stop. then we continued talking and stuff, i got to know her abit better.. these week i only saw her a few times nd only for a few minutes, she was sick so she didnt come to school for the whole day.. i really like her and i want to ask her out, i asked one of the other international girls if anika (the girl i like) has a boyfriend, nd she said she isnt sure but she thinks she got a bf in germany but she doesnt know if they are stil together.. i wrote a letter to her asking her out, but i dont know if i should give it to her!!.. im scared of getting rejected or dat she wil say dat she got a bf or she doesnt like me.. help me i want her alot!!.. next wk i got exams so i wil only see her one day next wk, i really want her, nd i dnt hav her number... help me!!
    Hello jose I would like to give you advice you see I liked a girl too and this works... sometimes.okay approach her say hi if your too embarrassed try making her laugh or telling her a joke, get on her good side maybe introduce yourself don't hesitate and not talk at all,if you do she might leave.ask her out POLITELY if she says yes say a date time and where.
    Peace and love,
    advicegiver
    advicegiver Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Srry I didn't read your whole coment so if you already know her just don't be scared to ask for her number and if you want to go out sometime
    red jet 44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 04:04 PM
    Man I think that you should look online or a book or any thing to find out shings if she likes you like say if she follows you or looks at you a lot or... well you get my point .If you think you should go ask her you have to be ready and think that she is going to say yes::D If you want some help ask a friend or something .
    bob67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 11:53 PM
    Comment on advicegiver's post
    I'm a 11 I'm like this gril but I don't no if she likes me how do I take her on a date like for lunch of supper

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know if this girl likes me? [ 7 Answers ]

Sorry don't know if this should be in this forum but anyway! Well it all started at my old job when I saw this girl from the minitue I saw here I liked her. But it wasn't until one of my work collugues introduced us to each other. We started talking to each other this and that. Then she asked...

I like this guy he likes m but don't know how to start [ 7 Answers ]

Well I really like this guy and he really likes me but we are really shy and don't like to talk that much. I want him to come and talk to me but he just won't. His friends have to come and talk to me which I think is DUMB! What should I do! Help me

I don't know if he likes me [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, I like this boy named Kyle I don't know if he likes me but he knows I like him. HELP:eek:

Don't know if she likes me [ 10 Answers ]

I have never been so confused about girls in my life I don't know if she likes me or not . OK so there's this one girl I like and I hang around with her and goof around and I don't know if she likes me. Its distracting me from my homework!! So like I goof around. Like I take her cellphone away and...

Confused about if this girl likes me [ 6 Answers ]

This is my first post on this site but I read some other posts and everyone's seems to me mature and polite so I'll give it a try. I should start by pointing out that I am a senior in high school and I have not dated a lot. I am not a nerd or anything, I have just been preoccupied and trying to...

View more questions Search