Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mprock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 03:46 PM
    My dog is getting really skinny
    My shephard/chow mix dog has been getting progressively skinnier over the past few months. She seems to be eating but has also had runny stools and accidents in the house. Is this normal? She is around 10 or 11 and has always snacked on her food but was in a house that gave her many table scraps. Is changing her food a good idea?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Most dogs will thrive on most chows. Likely she is sick. For more details, see the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post254171

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skinny Dog [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has gotten very skinny. What can I feed him to make him gain weight?

Too Skinny [ 9 Answers ]

Okay I'm 17 years old and I'm so skinny I'm just 100 pounds and I haven't gained any weight for a couple of years and I want to gain weight but it never works... like every time I eat a lot I never gain weight and I just get so tired of eating and eating till I'm full to the point where I want to...

"Straight" Skinny vs "Gay" Skinny [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently watching a show called "Will & Grace" and in one of their episodes, the main character, a gay male named Will, was trying to eat a cookie when his gay (male) friend Jack interrupted. Grace, a straight female friend was there. The following dialogue is transcribed from the episode. ...

Too Skinny? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 13 year old girl, 5' 1", 95 pounds, 22 inch waist and 32 inch hips. It's nearing the end of track season now (I'm a long/middle distance track runner and a cross country runner), and I never noticed how skinny I was before. I'm starting to run 30 miles a week in order to build my base for XC...

Too skinny [ 1 Answers ]

I have a black lab crossed with a irish lab, he's a boy and eats a lot but his back bones show really well and is so0 thin? I'm just wondering is he OK? Or is there something I could do? He eats all the right puppy food biscuts etc.. He's about four months old? Please help!:confused:

View more questions Search