Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hitch21 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 11:04 PM
    I saw him today, was with him all day, we talked and straightened a lot of things out, and were going to be together tomorrow too and talk some more, he wants to be with me and make things better..

See my other post about trust.. let me know what you think
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 04:32 PM
    You sound clingy and desperate for his attention. Why do you have to call him all the time at work? Id get sick of you too. You seem to push and push and push until you get what you want. You'll just push him away!
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Try staying occupied with other things if your clingy!
    Hitch21 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 10:29 PM
    I don't think I'm clingy, if he can make time for other things and other people... y is it too much to ask for to call me and spend time w more
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Ive answered your other thread as well. And as is said in that I don't see why you are with him You clearly aren't happy and if what you say is true he isn't really giving you what you want. You don't trust him and he pays little to no attention to you. Why be in a relationship like that?

Seems cut and dried to me. As hard as it may seem you should probably leave him and move on to a happy and healthy relationship once you've learned your lessons from this one.

And Grayson, I think the disagree was a bit out of line considering you actually agreed with me in a round about kind of way. Someone who needs attention and pushes and pushes and pushes is a pretty good explanation of clingy wouldn't you agree??
    Grayson301 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Cling definition
    Intr.v. clung (klng), cling·ing, clings
    1. To hold fast or adhere to something, as by grasping, sticking, embracing, or entwining: clung to the rope to keep from falling; fabrics that cling to the body.
    2. To remain close; resist separation: We clung together in the storm.
    3. To remain emotionally attached; hold on: clinging to outdated customs
    Clingy and desperate ARE two different things, she's desperate
    She Craves attention her world is all about ME ME and his world is all about HIM HIM
    It's unhealthy . She needs to move on and let the boys play while she finds someone to give her the attention
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Skell's definition of clingy / smothering.

Asking someone to prove where they have been when they told you they were going to a family BBQ.

To me that is smothering and not giving me the space I need to have my own life. i.e. Clingy. If a girl demanded that of me I would be considering her clingy. But we are all different and I agree with you also Grayson.
    Grayson301 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Ditto Skell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Make my boyfriend understand [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Im from India. I and my boyfriend are in relationship for the past 3 years. I love him a lot. I can't live without him. I wanted to marry him this year and start family. But due to our custom in the community he wanted me to go to UK for education with him and later marry. I had so much...

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

Need HELP asap [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I just split up... we have an infant child as well. I need to know if I should move on or wait it out in hopes we can get back together. We currently are barely speaking after an ugly, ugly holiday season. :( His b-day is 2-11-69 Mine is 3-4-76 Any help would be...

How I can make her understand [ 2 Answers ]

Hi ! All, I met this girl last Saturday.. before that I used to communicate with her over telephone for around 2 months.. . We live in two different cities. We had a very nice meeting.. we spend good two days together at her city. I really liked her as a person and proposed her to marry me.....

View more questions Search