Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paul S Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Honda Civic 2000
    105K service what is it
    bayareaslapzz Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Sep 6, 2007, 12:16 PM
    It's a tune up buddy. They'll check your timing belt, water pump, valves, oil, spark plug, suspension, and they 'll tell you if you need anything to replace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda civic 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

I Hooked Up A Cd Player In My Honda Civic And The Dash Light Want Come On Check The Fuse That Was Not It

2000 Honda civic [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new at this site I was actually looking for some tips on how to get my car stereo code for a 200 honda civic. My battery went dead and now I'm having problems I called the dealer but they want me to take it in. it was a used car and I don't live in the city I bought the car. I know there is...

2000 Honda Civic! [ 9 Answers ]

Thank you for reading.. I have an error code 1336 on a 2000 Honda Civic - I found it's a speed fluctuation sensor for rpm - or it's called a cfk? Anyway, it's misfiring on all cylinders codes and throws those codes on an OBDII and the 1336 code. Plugs and wires are new and Runs just fine for me...

2000 Honda Civic DX [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Car's engine light came on few days ago... AutoZone people showed me the following as trouble code: P0141 O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2) They said problem is related with the oxygen sensor AFTER the catalytic converter and needs replacing... Im trying to...

2000 honda civic [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove the dash on a 2000 Honda Civic?

View more questions Search