Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tootimid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Tender redness on the penis
    A week ago, I gave my boyfriend a blowjob for the first time. The next day, he said he was tender on the head of his penis and that it was like a burning feeling (like an irritatble rubbing). Last night, he said the tenderness went away for the last couple of days. This morning, I jacked him off... about 3 hours ago. He just informed me that he's tender again. He said, at the tip of his penis, it's red and has a tingling burning sensation. When we have intercourse, it doesn't bother him. Can you explain why he would be so tender one way and not the other? He's does not have any itching or any kind of other complaints.
    SabbzR Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Try some savlon (make sure not to get any inside) to make it go away.

The tender redness is obviously irritation of some kind which he gets from your hands and mouth, try using some soft hand cream on your hands throughout the day before you tug on his salami ;) also try washing your hands before, a shower or bath is good. Cover all the angles. Change your toothpaste, might have a dodgy reaction - doubt it though, never heard of someone being allergic to toothpaste :P

Leave it for a couple of days, if it persists have your man go to a doctor for a checkup.

That's how I would approach the situation if I were in your bf's shoes, so to speak.

Hope this helps. :)

Regards,
    Sebastien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reducing redness [ 2 Answers ]

How can I reduce bad redness around a pimple?

I'm 14, itchy, tender, dry? [ 36 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 14 year old girl who has only had sex twice, this was about 4 months ago, I haven't had any sexual activity for about a month and a half now. I wear cotton underwear and I keep myself very well clean. Just 3 days ago I went to take a shower and I used a different soap, and I cleaned my...

Nipples are getting tender is that a sign of pregnancy? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 4 dpo and I was wondering if there was any women out there that experienced tender nipples this soon. Could this be a sign that I could be pregnant or getting ready to start my period?

Redness on my penis head [ 4 Answers ]

I have redness on my penis head for about 8 months and sometimes when I press my penis it quite painful. There are two RED areas on the penis head only. Sometimes its almost disappeared and than appears again - What should I do? My penis foreskin when opened, sometimes skin gets cracked and...

Cash as legal tender [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can a merchant in the United States refuse to accept cash as payment? I'm not talking about a bag of pennies, but cash in reasonable denominations. For example, many hotels seem to have a policy declining cash. Is this legal? Also if you sign a lease, it likely contains a provision that...

View more questions Search