Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2004, 07:55 PM
    Printer
    I have an Epson Stylus Photo Printer that I want to install on the Windows XP. When I get to a certain point of in the installing, it reads that if I continue it may impair or destablize the operation of the system. It will let me continue or quit. Would the Epson work with the XP?
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Aug 13, 2004, 07:23 AM
    Printer
    I have an Epson Stylus Photo Printer that I want to install on the Windows XP. When I get to a certain point of in the installing, it reads that if I continue it may impair or destablize the operation of the system. It will let me continue or quit. Would the Epson work with the XP?
    Is this the "driver is not certified by microsoft" error message?
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Aug 18, 2004, 09:34 AM
    Printer
    I would just continue with the installation. Chances are good that it will work fine with Windows XP.
    joejoe831 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2004, 06:53 PM
    Re: Printer
    Go to epsons site and down load the xp drivers for your printer xp only uses signed drivers for xp so download the new drivers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printer woes! [ 1 Answers ]

HP laserjet printer 5MP stopped printing today. The printer folder comes on and flashes and when brought up states that a printer time out error occurred.The solution is to increase the time but this has not helped. Does anyone know how to correct this problem so that the printer will resume...

Which printer is best? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a question, slightly similar to another thread, but not quite. I'm looking to buy a printer, just for printing out Word documents, invoices, scripts and that sort of thing. I would be potentially running off about a hundred pages a week minimum. I am sick of paying extortionate...

HP Printer 950 [ 3 Answers ]

My HP All in One 950 psc printer works fine on the print function, but on copy and on scan it will say "warming up" and just sit there. I have turned off, unplugged, reset, and still nothing. Occasionally it will work, but usually not. Any suggestions? ...

Which printer should I go with? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been considering purchasing a printer that has the capability of printing onto DVDs and CDs, which I see Epson is really taking up on. Currently, I have a very nice Dell All-In-One Printer with LCD screen, etc... and it works great, but ALL cartridges must be bought from Dell, which tends...

View more questions Search