Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkmarie09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 11:07 PM
    New boyfriend.but feelings for your ex
    My ex has a new girlfriend and I have a new boyfriend. Every time I'm with my new guy, all I can think is about my ex... is that wrong?? And everything that me and my boyfriend do.. I always compare it for some reason..
    And my ex does the same thing too... as he "told" me.
    So should I break up with the guy? Because I don't know if I'm over my ex or not.. I need help
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 6, 2007, 01:59 AM
    Hi... You are not alone... I was in the same situation for years... that I used to talk about my ex with my new bfs : ))) Well, you need to ask your new boyfriend for a break tell him you are confused and you do not want to hurt him... it's obvious that you were in rush to involve yourself in a new relationship while you are not ready for it yet... what is the time you took between the breakup and having new boyfriend?? Your heart needs to heal... you need to spend sometime with yourself and determine what do you want out of life... you have mentioned that your ex- mentioned that he is going through the same situation... does that means that there is possibility to get back to him?? Or it was just general talk?? You did not mention the reason you break up with your ex... When was that? If he was mistaken.. I mean you caught him cheating on you... who break up first you or him...

Do not let your ex hurts you once again if he did earlier, first by breaking up with you, then by effecting your life & the chance of having new life, unless you feel that the reason for the break up was silly and you can go over it and get back to him & he wants you back, then it's something else... in this case you should not be selfish and hurt your current boyfriend.

Take care & be strong...

Ms. Redrose
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 6, 2007, 05:12 AM
    You have not moved on, and are not ready for a new relationship. Is that fair to the new b/f?? Of course not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can she really have no feelings? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an odd situation on my hands. I've met a girl who I've been talking to for a while, mostly on the phone, although I have met her once for drinks. She seems pretty cool. She one of those girls who is like one of the guys, you know, loves sports, drinks beer, is very funny! A guys dream...

Why am I having these feelings [ 18 Answers ]

I really need some advice on what to do, since you guys really seem to be very understanding, a couple of months ago I got pregnant with the IUD in well I lost that pregnancy not long after finding out, I have been taking birth control pills for a month now and I went to the doctor the other day...

Still have feelings for ex? [ 7 Answers ]

I went over to my ex girlfriends house today to wash my car and pic up a couple of my things. (we broke up 5 months ago and I didn't have room for all my stuff when I moved into my new place. I decided to try and stay friends.) She called me a couple of days ago and asked me to fix a door in her...

Does he still have feelings for me?=[ [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having a huge confusing problem right now. I'm still not over my ex-boyfriend. You see, I broke up with him in early December and for some reason I though it was a HUGE mistake. It was a long distance relationship. We went to middle school together and I had to move. We later met again on...

Still have feelings for ex [ 1 Answers ]

Moved to relationships

View more questions Search