Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vpmckee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Proposing in a different country
    I have purchased an engagement ring and would like to propose to my girlfriend while we are travelling in Europe. Do you have any recommendations on how best to do this? I'm not particularly comfortable carrying around an expensive ring while backpacking around Europe, but if that's my best bet, I'll have to do it. What about shipping or mailing my ring to somewhere? Is that even possible and can you get it insured and all that?

Any kind of advice from someone that has done this would be a huge help!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 01:43 PM
    I really wouldn't advice shipping your ring anywhere, let alone insuring it, mailing it, god, what a thought! Carry it in a pouch around your neck or something like that, not in your luggage, on your person somehow. Once you have achieved that problem then start thinking of how to propose in europe.
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Sep 5, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Does she know that you are going to ask her?
    Or is she suspecting anything while you guys are in Europe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of Country singer [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings this country song from the late 80's early 90's: I think it's the chorus that says this: 'You and Me goin' fishin' in the dark... '

I am stuck in another country. [ 2 Answers ]

Here's the problem: I came to Sweden in order to be able to be with my girlfried. I came with very little money, and I came specifically in order to be able to be with her. But, I didn't not realize that she would not be happy with just me being here. I need to have money or a visa or something,...

Country name change [ 1 Answers ]

If a country wants to change its name, how can the new name be officialized? Should the Country register the new name to any international organization? Is there any such organization that deals with the name change of a country? Or is it enough for the country to announce its new name to...

Country [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy, I was just wonder'n if you know of any country concertsthat are coming up in the seattle area?! (Like Tim Mcgraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Cheasney, Martina Mcbride, and others) thanks for your help:)

View more questions Search