Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonjijholland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 08:44 AM
    1991 Honda Civic
    I have a 1991 Honda Civic that will not fire. The distributor, ignition coil, ignition module, spark plugs are fairly new. My husband has come to a stand still with this. Prior to this happening, it was driving fine. I parked it for a few hours and went back to it and it would not start. Someone please help us. Thank you
    bayareaslapzz Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Sep 5, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Does it crank?? Did you check the starter??
    Is the battery dead?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Perform the tests indicated in sections A and B below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 Honda Civic [ 15 Answers ]

I have a problem with my 91 Honda Civic. The ECU codes are 1, 6, 7, and 17. I can start the car fine. After running about 3-4 minutes just idling it begins to seem to choke for fuel. Giving it more gas will help, but it still wants to sputter. If I drive it after starting it it will run fine...

1991 Honda Civic [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1991 Honda Civic,4 Cylinder, Standard 5 Speed Transmission, 4-Door, not an SI, with 95,000 miles on it. I just recently purchased it. It will crank but will not start. I have a friend who is a mechanic, and he has been trying to get it running for me (for free) but I am getting...

1991 honda civic dx [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 1991 honda civic dx if I turn on my head lights or heater hit the horn turn on the cd deck anything at all and try to crank it it won't crank nothing at all... and if you don't have anything on it will start and run until you turn anything on or hit the brakes then it dies. And if you turn...

1991 honda civic dx [ 1 Answers ]

OK, just bought a honda civic dx, excellent shape and condition. I've noticed it shifts a little lazy... does that have anything to do with the shift lock release on the shifter? What exactly is the shift lock release?

View more questions Search