Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tunehead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 08:18 AM
    I'm going mad
    I feel like I'm going mad and I don't know what to do. Although everyone thinks I'm always happy deep down I feel like killing myself. When I tried to talk to my friend it just all seemed pathetic and I ended up laughing it off and feeling ridiculous. I feeling like I can't breathe sometimes because I just feel so overwhelmed by sadness.
    immargo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 08:33 AM
    You are not going crazy. You are not alone. I'm sure you've probably heard this before, but what you are feeling is real and you are not being ridiculous. Please, go and see your doctor. He/She will be able to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She is mad at me [ 50 Answers ]

So I have been with my girlfriend and we hung out all last night till 5 in the morning with 10 other friends and we were having so much fun. But last night she started getting mad because I kissed her in front of her ex. I asked her before I kissed her if it was all right to kiss in front of her...

Why would she be mad? [ 8 Answers ]

My best friend is mad at me, she thinks I am brainwashing her boyfriend into not liking her anymore just because me and him talk and we hang out, she made him choose between her and myself of course he chose her, the next night they broke up because she was to controlling, they got back together...

Am I mad or what? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok here goes I was with my ex for 2 years and we split up 15 weeks ago, he met someone else last weekend and I accept that and wish him every happiness. However I still love him and feel it would be cheating on him if iI met someone new despite it being obvious due to new girlfriend he not want...

I am Mad! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem w/ my mom she shows favortism towards her grandchildren! If I ask her she acts as if I am in the wrong. She also does little things to put one of my kids down.And she is always trying to find excuses to get mad at me. I am sick of her mean ways. Please Help I need some advice....

Was she mad at us? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Shih tzu that I have had since she was 14 months old. We are her third home and final! I regularly have her groomed and have had her shaved a couple of times this summer and she does fine. This time she came home and peed on the bed! She has never done this before and I am...

View more questions Search