Sep 4, 2007, 07:56 PM
    The name of this song is buggin me I don't know it
    The song goes I fell in love with a ____
    Always afraid of getting bored
    I tried not to fight her
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 4, 2007, 08:03 PM
    What kind of song is it? Rock, rap, country...
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Sep 4, 2007, 08:51 PM
    The closest I could find was Beautiful Disaster by 311 but the lyrics were only vaguely similar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Like to know name of song I don't know singer or song name [ 3 Answers ]

It is a early eighties song called farmers rap It has this in it Digging tators picking mators cutting tobacco and corn shucking everybody get down evrybody get down to the farmers rap Also has Well I on his tomatoes and I pissed on his potatoes

HELP I love this song but don't know the name [ 2 Answers ]

:( Please help me find the name of this song it's a newish one 2005 and I should know the name because its very popular at clubs. Lots of people have told me its called lets rock but every time I go to download it as lets rock it never comes up as the right one. The genre is house. I think it goes...

Don't know the song title [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a song and I need to no the title--- it kind of goes something like: I just want to be famous yes so ing famous --- its kind of a new song I guess

Don't know song title or artist.want the lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

OK guys I only remember a few parts of this song.. I think the first part of it goes... peepin the picture from when I first got with you.. and I know there is something about.. down by the watts... I know it has been played at the regular beat tone.. ans also screwed and chopped.. please help I am...

I don't know the name of a song help [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name and artist who sings the song (country) TAKE OUR HEARTS DOWN TO MEXICO- AND WHEN WE RUN OUT OF TEQUILLA FOR OUR MARGARITITAS WE CAN TAKE OUR HEARTS CROSS TO MEXICO..?

View more questions Search