Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bayareaslapzz Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Sep 4, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Skin tone
    I'm a little tan. Brown Skin tone. I have these white dots, not dots but it seems like someone took a cotton ball , dipped it in baby powder and spread it on my right shoulder. Its not dry skin.. obviously I have two different skin tone, but only on my right shoulder
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 4, 2007, 05:20 PM
    If your skin is tan, it could tinea versicolor. They look like white spots on darker or tanned skin. This requires simple treatments. If you're concerned about the spots, please go see a dermatologist.
    bayareaslapzz Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Sep 4, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyLady
    If your skin is tan, it could tinea versicolor. They look like white spots on darker or tanned skin. This requires simple treatments. If you're concerned about the spots, please go see a dermatologist.
    Darker SKin... someone had told me that it was due to using other peoples towels... but c'mon, I don't use anybody's towel but mines
    scared love Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Maybe you can try celsum blue lotion or body wash.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

Even skin tone [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, I am a young woman of east indian descent with dark brown skin that is extremely uneven. I don't have the time to spend loads of cash on skin lightening treatments, and I am only trying to lighten certain parts of my body, specifically the skin around my mouth, underarms, elbows and knees,...

Skin tone dillema [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me deterinine my skin tone. I am pale in winter and tan pretty easy, turning a muddy brown. Hair is med brown, eyes are blue-green.When I hold up my arm next to pale people my arm always looks yellow. My best colors seem to be, white, red-orange, olive green, pale yellow, pale pink...

What skin tone am I? [ 1 Answers ]

What skin tone am I? I am mexican and most people think I'm indian. I'm not colse to a peach tan. Am I a pail tan? I went to the doctor and he said this was my natural skin tone and that I'm healthy. So its not from my nutrition. I'm yellowish tan(pail). I keep mixing concealers and I never find...

Color changes in skin tone [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in skin color between the palms of hands and lips;what is the difference in the skin color between the genitals and the soles of the feet;what is the difference in the skin color and thickness in the palms of the hand of a person who does heavy manual labor and one who does...

View more questions Search