Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xavier21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Pre mature ejactulation
    Well since I posted before I mind as well ask about this. I don't know why, but whenever I have sex I have to ejaculate rather quickly. Sometimes right away other times within minutes. Needless to say my girlfriend doesn't particualy enjoy this. However if I ejaculate and wait a 5-10 minutes I can get erect and have sex again and not have to ejactulate nearly as quick. But this however is frustrating and embarrassing for me. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Ejactulation retardation [ 12 Answers ]

I am a male 53 who does not drink and has no trouble with an errection. I have EXTREME difficulty ejactulating and it is embarrassing to me with my new girlfriend. I do NOT do alcohol, or any illegle drugs. I do take cadura and Celexa that both can cause sexual problems BUt I don't know how bad. I...

Spiritually Mature? [ 22 Answers ]

To be "spiritually mature" is to be a Christian who applies the word of God to all aspects of his life and displays the fruitage of the spirit as described in the Bible which he receives because he loves goodness and sincerely wishes to please his creator. This criterion if followed would be...

Pre-mature ejaculation [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: what's up I'm 20 years old and every time I cuddle with a girl or show any effection with body contact I get a erection almost instatly and also pre-maturly ejaculate a little bit. Its not a lot but yet enough to notice. Does anyone know why?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.