Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lifeisarock Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2007, 08:20 PM
    She is mad at me
    So I have been with my girlfriend and we hung out all last night till 5 in the morning with 10 other friends and we were having so much fun. But last night she started getting mad because I kissed her in front of her ex. I asked her before I kissed her if it was all right to kiss in front of her ex. So now she is pissed and doesn't want to talk to me or kiss me or anything what the heck should I do?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:21 PM
    She sounds like she still likes the ex, and didn't want to make him mad by kissing you in front of him.

I think you need to have a talk with her. If she still likes the ex, then you should tell her to go be with him. It is not fair to you, and it is not right for her to treat you this way over an ex that she is not with anymore.
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:25 PM
    I apologize, but I do not give advice via PM

PM from lifeisarock :

but the thing is that I talked to her about it and she said she didn't want 2 make her x get mad at me should I believe that?
    It depends. What was their breakup situation? Who broke up with who? Was it on good terms?

If they are broken up, I don't see why he would care who she kisses.
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:30 PM
    PM :

I don't know how 2 talk to you except this umm she broke up with him and she said before this that she didn't want 2 c him.
    To answer me, go to the bottom of this page and reply in the box that says "Answer this Question". That will put your reply in public. :)

If she doesn't want to see him, I don't see why she would care what he thinks. After this kiss happened, did he look mad? If he looked like he was okay with it, I think she may be the one with the problem with it.

Sep 3, 2007, 08:32 PM
    yea but I just think that her x is my best friend and she is a little bit worried about that we aren't going to become friends anymore. And I know that my boyfriend likes her so I don't know what 2 do.
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:34 PM
    If he is your best friend, I think he would probably tell you if he had a problem with it.

Don't let a girl come between you and your best friend. I have gone through this with my best friend before, and let me tell you, the guy was out the door. I would never choose a man over my best friend. Luckily for me, my husband and my best friend get along. :p

Sep 3, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Yea but the thing is though that me and her were friends way before we went out so I am really best friends with both of them. They are friends with each other but they just don't like each other dating other people. Like I know she doesn't like him she just gets jealous and stuff. I hate drama lol
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:38 PM
    I hate drama too :p

Have the three of you had a talk about this yet? You all need to agree that this is okay so no one is angry or unhappy. You will feel much better about dating her if everyone is on the same page.

She could be over-reacting about kissing you in front of him, and he may not even care. You will never know until you all talk about it. :)

Sep 3, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Yea I talked 2 both of them about it they just don't really want to talk about it with each other . Umm so I know what they think but I just am so confused.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Sep 3, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Yeah I agree with nauticalstar. It does sound like she still likes her ex. If she was over her ex then she wouldn't mind you kissing her in front of him. You should probably leave her if she's going to be like that. Because if you don't... who knows... she may cheat on you with him or something
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:42 PM
    Can you give us some more information like
    1. How long were they together
    2.How long ago did they split
    3.Was their split ammicable
    4.Is your best friend OK with you 2 going out

And any other info you might think is relevant
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:42 PM
    They need to talk about it. The way they are acting is putting you in an uncomfortable situation. I can honestly understand why you are confused.

What did they say when you talked to both of them? Did they say they were okay with it? If so, I would say you have nothing to worry about.

Sep 3, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Yea they both said they are all right with it they just but don't like each other and I know that now I just talked to her a second ago. And my boyfriend said that he doesn't like her. But she still says she won't kiss in front of him I don't know why I need girl advice

Sep 3, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Umm they were going out 4 2 months my best friend is fine with it and they broke up about a year ago and my best friend is going to probably ask out this girl this week.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Sep 3, 2007, 08:46 PM
    If your with her now then you two should be able to kiss when ever you want to. It shouldn't bother her that her ex is there. Unless of course... she still likes him or if he's really violent and would get too upset and try to hurt someone.

Sep 3, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Yea I'm a little bit afraid of him hurting her. I really have been keeping an eye out on her. She is really getting a little bit afraid and I have told him 2 back off or I'm going to really hurt him. He knows I can beat him up I'm just really worried cause a lot of her ex boyfriends were really mean. I am not like that at all
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisarock
    yea they both said they are alright with it they just but don't like each other and i know that now i just talked to her a second ago. and my bf said that he doesn't like her. but she still says she won't kiss infront of him idk y i need gurl advice
    I agree with kt1205, I don't see why it would bother her if they are over each other. Seems like there are issues here. Did you ever ask her why she won't kiss you in front of him?

Sep 3, 2007, 08:50 PM
    yea she said that she doesn't want to get him mad and he really doesn't like me dating his x I asked him before I asked her out but now he is being really rude to her. She

Sep 3, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Should I believe that?
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:54 PM
    This whole situation sounds like it is leading to no good. It sounds like he still has her on some sort of "leash", and that is not good for you or her.

In my opinion, I think you should get away from all of this madness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mad Mom [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend's guy friend's been living with us for the past few months, and he's been getting under my skin when it comes to my 1yr old he's been spanking her on the in front of me for going in his room downstairs and I'm sick and tired of him spanking her, but I haven't said nothing about it to...

Why would she be mad? [ 8 Answers ]

My best friend is mad at me, she thinks I am brainwashing her boyfriend into not liking her anymore just because me and him talk and we hang out, she made him choose between her and myself of course he chose her, the next night they broke up because she was to controlling, they got back together...

Am I mad or what? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok here goes I was with my ex for 2 years and we split up 15 weeks ago, he met someone else last weekend and I accept that and wish him every happiness. However I still love him and feel it would be cheating on him if iI met someone new despite it being obvious due to new girlfriend he not want...

I am Mad! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem w/ my mom she shows favortism towards her grandchildren! If I ask her she acts as if I am in the wrong. She also does little things to put one of my kids down.And she is always trying to find excuses to get mad at me. I am sick of her mean ways. Please Help I need some advice....

Was she mad at us? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Shih tzu that I have had since she was 14 months old. We are her third home and final! I regularly have her groomed and have had her shaved a couple of times this summer and she does fine. This time she came home and peed on the bed! She has never done this before and I am...

View more questions Search