Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2005, 06:04 PM
    Ceiling Fan - Light kit removal
    I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan - model CC 52HD. It currently has a light kit attached to it and I'd like to remove it, but need the "cap" that should fit over where the light kit currently is attached. Anyone know where I can find one of these? Are they standard?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2005, 07:59 AM
    Yes, they're pretty standard. Just measure it's diameter. It should be 3 or 4 inches. Lowe's and Home Depot both carry them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay ceiling fan removal [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, We have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan in our house (installed before we moved in). We want to move it to another room and are having trouble dismounting it From it's current location. We lowered the disk that contains the two light Bulb sockets and see a nut on a hollow shaft with wires through...

Light Kit for Ceiling Fan [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought I Home Essentials ceiling fan from K-MART and I wired the fan portion just fine. The wires were nice and color coded Black to black, red to red, white to white and green to bare copper for the ground wire. I turned on the power and it works fine. When I shut the power back off,...

Light kit for ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a Harbor Breeze 52in. Helix II Ceiling fan. The light kit came with the fan. There are 5 G9 blubes that came with the light kit. My problem is that the fan works properly but the lights will not come on. The instructions say to "connect the black wire plug from the fan to the...

Ceiling texturing after popcorn removal [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, We're renovating a condo built in the 70's and have chosen to remove the popcorn ceiling. We've just about finished the removal and will be sanding, repairing, and priming. We're struggling with whether to texture the ceiling before painting or not. Looks like someone has come into the condo...

View more questions Search