Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamisapphire Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Anyone have this kind of experience?
    Last wed. I was not feeling well. My nipples is sore. Then on last Thursday, I peed and I wiped and noticed pink on it. All day, it was very light pink and on Friday, it was the same thing then today, this morning it became medium red blood for few hours then it stopped. My lower back is in pain. I feel tired easily and having a bad headache. Am I pregnant? I have 6 years old daughter. It is different signs, I found out I was pregnant with her when I was 3 months. I don't really remember.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Sep 1, 2007, 06:55 PM
    I had that once. I don't remember if it was with this pregnancy or the one I miscarried with, but you could very well be pregnant. All you can do is get a home pregnancy test and take it with first morning urine. If it comes out negative take another one in a week. You could also see your doctor and request a blood test.
    sacha Posts: 94, Reputation: 7

Sep 2, 2007, 05:03 AM
    I'm not sure, but you might be miscarrying. Are you expecting your period anytime soon?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone used trilastin? [ 39 Answers ]

Trilastin is a cream for stretch marks. Have you or some one used it for stretch? Please let me know

Does Anyone Know Any Good Excersises [ 13 Answers ]

Hey does anyone know any good excersises I can do at home in my space time to get some weight off my belly n legs Please reply

Anyone... [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone need a friend, I'm a 15 year old girl and I want to get to know some of you! Sara

Please I need help?. any1 know of a good vitamins?. [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone use Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails?. If so can you please let me know what it does and does it work?. Or do you know of any good vitamins and or supplements that is good for the hair,nail and or skin?. my hair has been dropping very badly and my hair is becoming thiner?....

I need to upgrade my PC? Do anyone know where I can do it [ 2 Answers ]

What do upgrade means?. what do it do?. all I know is that it make the computer faster! Please let me know where I can do it or what company. I live in NY and I have a compaq laptop and a dell desktop Thanks

View more questions Search