Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COOLCHICK8688 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Mobile home shower drain
    I am trying to remove the original fiberglass tub from the second bathroom. I've gotten everything out, except the drain in the floor. I have no idea how to remove this. The stopper will turn both clock & counterclockwise, but does not come apart. Help!
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2007, 04:08 PM
    You may have to go under the home to see if a large nut is holding it
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Sep 1, 2007, 04:36 PM
    The stopper may have a cap , if so unscrew it, then there is a allen slot or a flat head groove to unscrew before it can be removed, if this don't work, just go under the house with a hacksaw and cut the pvc drain line. Its very simple to replum this later

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to find used mobile home [ 6 Answers ]

My wife and I are buying a piece of land soon. We want to find a used mobile home to start with, as we are in it for the land. Any advice or starting places?

Mobile home eviction [ 2 Answers ]

My mortgage company sold my loan and told us it was paid. Now 14 months later the new note holder is making contact and wants a lump sum payment or face eviction in 15 days. This is the first contact they have made since obtaining the note. What can I do to save the house.

Garden Tub Faucet - Home of Legend mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sister has a leaky garden tub faucet. We can't determine how to access under the faucet. There is no access door. A closet is behind the faucet. When we remove the wallboard, we find the distance from the opening to the faucet too far away to access. Can you help? Thanks, Mary

Repossesion of a Mobile home [ 3 Answers ]

When can they take the home legally

Mobile home drain needs to be moved [ 1 Answers ]

My big tub/shower leaked and ruined the floor. We took out all of the junk. I want to install a shower but I need to move the drain. There is a pipe with a vent and the drain sticking out of the floor. It was hiding in the space under the tub. How do I move the drain about a foot and still have it...

View more questions Search