Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xx pretty girl xx Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Aug 31, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Stretch marks
    Is there anyway to get rid of stretch marks?
    Not really from pregnancy but I reallized when you scratch a lot in one place for a long time you get stretch marks and I want to know how to rid of them.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 31, 2007, 02:20 PM
    I always found vitamin E a good solution to stretch marks but it takes dedication and a lot of vitamin E. You can buy vatamin capsules and break them open and rub into the stretch marks. Vit. E is used for healing scars as well, and basically stretch marks are scars.

Aug 31, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Okay.
    Also I heard cocoa butter works but I'm not sure. What do u think?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 31, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Yes, you can use cocoa butter too, it is a benefit for all over body care, arms, legs, torso but in the long run you need the vitamin E or even vitamin K to treat the stretch marks. Are they from child birth or dieting ?

Sep 1, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Nooooo
    I'm 13 lol no child birth anytime soon
    But like where my "lovehandles" are when I wake up in the morning I scratch a lot there for like a long time and I started getting stretch marks after a while
    crue_boo Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2007, 07:59 PM
    I have stretch marks.. that's a part of being woman! Lol... no... its just because I got fat and then I lost weight! I think you can get cream specially made for stetch marks... but you'd have to go into like shoppers drug mart to see...
    musicfreak Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xx pretty girl xx
    is there anyway to get rid of stretch marks?
    not really from pregnancy but i reallized when u scratch alot in one place for a long time u get stretch marks and i wanna know how to rid of them.
    Buy vitamin e tablets break them open and rub the liquid in the area of the marks do this everyday and as many times a day as you can handle doing it to a maximum of 5 times all the creams main ingrediant is vitamin E go straight to the source and you will be happy you did it takes a few weeks to see results I'm an xfighter and always went up and down in weight class so I had stretch marks and a very old trainer I had told me to do it and it worked.
    dumbo22 Posts: 53, Reputation: 0

Nov 30, 2007, 01:24 AM
    I have stretch marks on my arm pit and my things.. and I'm a guy I was working out a lot and getting big now I've been sitting for 3 and a half months because of an injury... can you tell me what this is from I'm confused is it fat.. but why the arm pits thanks
    SweetThang89 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 08:25 AM
    Are the vitamin E capsules and vit e oil equally effective? I've got vit e capsules home, they're from kirkland and they're to be taken orally. Are those the ones you mean when you say breakn open capsules?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch Marks [ 5 Answers ]

This might be a long shot, but is there any procedure I can get that will take away the stretch marks I have from pregnancy? If not, is there any good cream or anything like that I can get to lighten them? I want something that really works. :) Thank you.

Stretch marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of them, I have never been pregnant and I wouldn't even call myself fat! What can I do? I've read about something called bio-oil? Anyone got any advice on this? I have also heard that sunbeds can help fade them? Please anyone with any advice get back to me, as it really does...

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I go to middle school and next year I'm going to take cheerleading in high school. I weigh 134 pounds and I'm 13 years old. I have no idea how I got stretch marks on my legs . I have some between my thighs and some behind my knees. I really want to take cheerleading but I have stretch...

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a big problem of stretch marks on my breasts, I tried lots of techniques, but the stretch marks are still visible. I lately heards about the stem cells therapy, could you please tell me where can we get such treatements? Any available info? Thanks.

Stretch marks [ 7 Answers ]

I have stretch mark on my hips,arms,shoulders,belly,and behind my knees. I was wondering if and one used something to clear them out that has worked before?

View more questions Search