Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JosiahBrown69 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 12:14 AM
    Room mates
    How long must someone be "moved-in" in a house, in order to establish residency?
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Aug 31, 2007, 12:17 AM
    It's usually six months to a year depending on what state your in. Speaking of which, what state are you in, if I'm not prying?
    JosiahBrown69 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 12:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JosiahBrown69
    How long must someone be "moved-in" in a house, in order to establish residency?
    I'm in WA
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Aug 31, 2007, 12:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JosiahBrown69
    I'm in WA
    It's one year of proven residency for WA.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Generally the standard is 30 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best mates [ 2 Answers ]

I been mates with this guy for about 7 years and he not really the same way but I think he likes me a little as he likes it when I hug him and when I touch just above his knee but I think I made a big mistake I told him how I felt he knows everythin about me wt should I do??

Now We're More Than Mates... [ 1 Answers ]

2 Years ago me and a boy kind of became friends... all my friends could tell that he liked me more than a mate but I didn't do anything because he never done anything about it. I didn't lyk him more than a mate. But about 4 months ago my sisters boyfreind, who live with me, became mates with this...

Debit among room-mates [ 1 Answers ]

I lived in a split level with 3 other people, the one person had the hydro in his name. I'm in the basement, however we all would split the utilities 4 ways. The person who's name it was in moved in April '06 & told us he had transferred everything over to the new tennants (who have lived ustairs...

Lease Termination Question (NJ) - 3 Room-mates on Lease , 1 Is not sure of moving out [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We are three room-mates sharing a apartment and the lease expires Jan 31,2007. We got a notice to renew the lease last month and need to respond by the 21st of December (this month). Me and one of my other roomie wants to move out and the third roomie is still not sure of moving out. ...

Soul mates? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all! I am just wondering if anyone can tell me anything about soul mates and past life connections. Me and my ex boyf split up in June and since that I have had a few psychic readings and a lot of them have told me that they feel that we are soul mates and that we were connected in many...

View more questions Search