Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vicky18 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Being a virgin
    I'm a 18 year old girl who is still a virgin, should I be ashamed of that ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 30, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Why? You should be more ashamed of not being a virgin. Keeping your virginity is generally something to be proud of.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 05:05 PM
    No, you shouldn't be ashamed AT ALL! You should be proud! I know a lot of people around you are having sex which makes you feel a little left out but I PROMISE you, you will be glad for waiting to give that gift to your future hubby! Once you get out of high school and into college you will start to see that being a virgin is nothing to be embarrassed about... that's what makes you, you and that's special!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Absolutely not! I would imagine there are a lot of girls out there that wish they still were.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2007, 06:38 PM
    You are to be commended for maintaining your virginity. Not ashamed at all.
    joesphearlwayne Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Aug 30, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky18
    [F]I'm a 18 year old girl who is still a virgin, should i be ashamed of that?:confused:
    Absolutely not!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 06:47 PM
    I agree with the crowd! You should be commended for keeping your virtue when practically the whole world is saying otherwise.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 30, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Hello.

You have what most Ladies your age wish they had back I'm sure. When your ready and you will know when your ready not when your boyfriend is ready. Then you can give that special guy a part of you that no one other then him will ever have.

Dennis777
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 08:19 PM
    I am 23, a virgin.

Ask any mature person, they will tell you the fact! You should be proud of that!:)

Be a virgin by your choice, give it to the only special person-you husband.:)

P.S. Ignore peer pressure at your age and focus on what is more important at this moment, school, family and friends.

Good luck to your future girl, keep your head on your shoulder.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 31, 2007, 06:48 AM
    OF COURSE NOT! Woman, hold your head high. :D
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 07:19 AM
    No matter what they say, don't give it away. I am watching you!:D

YouTube - The Pussycat Dolls - Beep: Closed Captioned

Drive all the bad guys away, and one day u will meet the right one.;)
    differentbutclassy Posts: 9, Reputation: -2

Sep 1, 2007, 03:25 PM
    No thts nothing to be a ashamed about and wait until the right one
    Vicky18 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 10:38 PM
    What do men and teenage boys really look 4 in women? Just sex or to be loved?
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Sep 1, 2007, 10:50 PM
    No you shouldn't be. When the right guy comes along he will be glad. Other wise it seems to make them a little mad.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 1, 2007, 10:52 PM
    Well I can tell you what I look for. I would look for a girl who isn't a slut. I don't want a girl who has been with all my friends and more. I would prefer a smart girl who sticks up for herself. I would not want a sexually active girl as if I did ever decide to have sex before I was married, I wouldn't want to get a STD. (Before anyone says anything, I don't plan to have sex anytime soon, I'm just saying if I give in).

I don't know how old you are but I'm only 15, so I don't look for anything serious in a relationship, but if I did I would look at the above comments I said. Most of my friends who are girls are generally smart and such because I can't stand girls who know nothing...

Here is one thing I would want. BE YOURSELF. I hate it when a nice girl tries to act like she is too good for me.

I haven't tried for a girlfriend for the past year (I have saved a lot of money) but those were my standards and still would be if I was interested in a girl.

And yeah sex atm is everything for most boys. Too me I would rather have someone who I love and someone to talk too.
    Ceasefire Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Sexual desire is embedded in our dna, somewhere. Not to mention teenage guys' hormones are more active than ever, so you could easily say "all guys want is sex." However, if you were to reach them on a more personal level, a vast majority would say what they really wanted, what really matters to them. Guys are often shallow on the outside, but break through that shell and you'll find that most of them are deeper than you could imagine.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 01:18 PM
    vicky,
    How can you think that you should be ashamed of still being a virgin? You make it seem as though you are an old maid or something. I think it is wonderful that you still have your virtue. Remember that God only gave you your virginity ONCE. And if you waste it, or so to speak misuse it, you WILL NOT EVER GET IT BACK, OR HAVE A SECOND CHANCE. No I am not shouting at her, I am stressing a point. So be proud you have kept you virtue a lot longer than a lot of young ladies.
    hicksboi Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 11:33 PM
    No, you shouldn't be ashamed.
    I don't see why people should think having sex is a good thing.
    There is more to life then having sex and doing drugs.
    Being a virgin is not so bad because love will find its why to you but you need to wait for the time to come.
    If you wait long enough it will come.
    Bluenote Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Sep 2, 2007, 11:38 PM
    Anyone can lose there virginity... it takes a lot of perserverance, courage and strength to keep yours. Don't be ashamed be proud. You still have your bodys one gift that so many give away. You are amazing!
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Makes me wonder... what do guys think about virgins these days?
    Not that I care much, but some say they're intimidated.
    Why is that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is she still virgin? [ 10 Answers ]

How could a girl make sure she is still virgin without going to see a doctor? Could a girl know for herself? Are there any clear signs?

Being a virgin [ 5 Answers ]

Is it possible that people are virgins for life? I think that would suck hi I'm 18 years old and never really had sex in my life and I think one day I might but its true that some people die virgins and that's really sad?? Not being able to have sex in you're life must suck lol

Virgin at 29 [ 24 Answers ]

I'm nearly 29, and am a virgin. However, of late I've been questioning myself whether "waiting" is the way to go. Perhaps it's the way I was brought up, but I've always thought waiting for marriage, which presumably means with the right guy, was what I wanted. I've been in two relationships...

Virgin again? [ 16 Answers ]

So if someone has lost their virginity is it possible not have sex for a cretain amount of years and be able to get their virginity back, to be able to call themselves a virigin once again? If so how many years?

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

View more questions Search