Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabby66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Longer sex.
    What can I do to help my boyfriend last longer in bed?
    sgrap1989 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 06:13 PM
    You could tell him to masturebate before having sex
    dustndawn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gabby66
    What can I do to help my boyfriend last longer in bed??
    I know from experience that pre-sex masturbation does NOT work. Once the guy masturbates and finishes, it takes about 10 minutes (atleast) to have them get "back up". That's even if your man can go for more than one round (which it is known a lot of men can't). Not only that, but while your waiting those minutes to have him be back up and ready, you yourself might be losing the mood. A lot of men aren't comfortable with masturbating in front of others (even their partner) and any other form of gratification for a male to achieve that first initial orgasm might result in him being satisfied and not wanting a 2nd round.
    Granted, all men are different, and hey, it MIGHT work for you, but it's a slim chance.. I'm actually going through the same thing, and I'd give my man oral sex or a "hand job" before trying to have actual intercourse, and once that initial orgasm is reached for them, most of the time that's it.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Masturbation without climax,sounds like a tease but it will train the mind to lasting longer,I have experienced this and it worked for me.
    suddenImpact Posts: 175, Reputation: 23

Sep 21, 2007, 09:52 AM
    They make a cream that you can rub on the man a few minutes before having sex that helps. I have used it, and it works... at least for me. The only downside to it, is it kind of makes the penis numb so it may not feel as good, that may depend on the person though.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 01:26 PM
    While having sex, change positions often. If you can tell he is about to orgasm, change the tempo, change the position, change anything. It will hold him off :)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 21, 2007, 02:51 PM
    How old are you?
    trying4babykirk Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

Sep 21, 2007, 11:37 PM
    Have a lot of foreplay before having sex, it will get you more aroused and make it seem not so "Short"! Also, try some toys.. they have rings you can put around the base of the penis and it will prevent blood flow, which will make him last longer!

Don't worry, or give up this happens to a lot of couples!
    Lucky88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 06:44 AM
    I think you ask your boyfried to read the stuff which teach them to hold ejaculation , through which he can hold himself inside you for longer time, which you both will enjoy, it worked with us
    BroHoeBarbie420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dustndawn
    I know from experience that pre-sex masturbation does NOT work. Once the guy masturbates and finishes, it takes about 10 minutes (atleast) to have them get "back up". That's even if your man can go for more than one round (which it is known a lot of men can't). Not only that, but while your waiting those minutes to have him be back up and ready, you yourself might be losing the mood. A lot of men aren't comfortable with masturbating in front of others (even their partner) and any other form of gratification for a male to achieve that first initial orgasm might result in him being satisfied and not wanting a 2nd round.
    Granted, all men are different, and hey, it MIGHT work for you, but its a slim chance.. I'm actually going thru the same thing, and I'd give my man oral sex or a "hand job" before trying to have actual intercourse, and once that initial orgasm is reached for them, most of the time that's it.

Actually, most of that isn't true.
    My boyfriend can last for [the most we've tried] three times. Usually if we want it to last longer, he masturbates before && still has a boner afterwards.

But I guess it depends on the person..
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Nov 9, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Masturbation works it's about when you do it. If he can't go again in a few minutes have him do it a few hours before hand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend no longer wants sex [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My girlfriend of one and a half year has stopped having sex with me. Before, we used to have sex about 2-3 times a week (we don't live together). At the same time she withdrew sex, she got off the birth control as she did not renew her prescription and said we'll have to use...

Should I wait longer? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been w/my boyfriend for a year now. He has a 7 yr old and I have a 7 and 9 yr old. We recently moved in w/him just in the past couple of months. He never has said that he loves me. He says he cares a great deal for me and has deep feelings for me. This past weekend, we went away to a B & B Inn...

Longer period? [ 1 Answers ]

I finished my period on Wednesday, had sex Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Saturday right after, there was some brown discharge, I figured it was from my period. Sunday, Monday, and most of Tuesday.. there was blood only when I peed, like I was just finishing my period. Now Tuesday night, is dark...

Living longer? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: How come people i biblical times were able to be so old? They seemed to live up to 900 years. How long were years considered then? Where days shorter? Where years shorter? Please someone help me with this topic. I'm really confused.

Is there anything I can do to last longer? [ 7 Answers ]

I need some help but I don't know if anyone can help on on this. Mabye just a tip or something. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while and we have just started to have sex. And ever time I start to get her going I cum. Is there anything I can do to last longer and make the sex amazing...

View more questions Search