Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Gained some weight
    is it unusual to gain 5 pounds in a year? ( I'm 15 if that makes a difference )
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 11:38 AM
    No, not if you aren't quite watching your eating habits :) its normal for a small amount of weight like that to fluctuate throughout the year.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Aug 30, 2007, 06:02 PM
    I think I gain 5 pounds in water weight sometimes. 5 pounds isn't anything to worry about as long as you are taking care of your body. Plus, you are 15 and most likely still growing (at least I was). 5 pounds could be from growing. I wouldn't worry about it.
    flowerkitty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 11:53 PM

Did you increase in height, bust size too? Your clay is not molded yet. Having some weight fluctuations are normal and healthy. Did you weigh yourself right before your menstral cycle? It could be water weight. Drink lots of fluids, Eat lots of veggies, make sure you have your calcium... then forget about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Why have I gained? [ 21 Answers ]

Okay, this makes ABSOLUTELY NO sense!! So I'm a size 2 and I'm 5 foot 6. I went on the scale and saw I weighed 140 and almost puked, so I decided it's time to work out. I usually don't gain weight but I hadn't exercised in like 3 months, so I started running 1.5 miles a day, and got sick of...

Got dumped.gained weight! [ 1 Answers ]

Well my boyfirend and I broke up... I used food for comfort especially chocolate and maccas... I have such a busy schedule that while eating all this food I didn't find time to work it off... so now I've put on 5kg... I just don't have time to work it off now I'm scared that I will continue to...

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me?

I have lost weight but gained half of it back [ 5 Answers ]

I lost weight 70 pounds but it was because I was really stressed out at the time and really I don't know how it came off, but I was happy that it did. I tried to keep the weight off by eating better and getting a little more exercises than I normally would but Ive gained almost half of it back and...

View more questions Search