Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Better life Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 12:10 PM
    I also noted that the green light on the circuit board in the heatpump was blinking. Does this tell any thing?
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2007, 03:39 PM
    If you open the box next to the blower you will see a relay that should bring on the fan, can you take a picture of the inside of that box?
    You may have a bad relay or fan motor.
    Better life Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 12:58 PM
    I will take pictures.
    I pressed on the relay, it didn't stay. Even later it stayed, the fan had to wait till something clicks inside a box under the tranformer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing Janitrol Thermostat with Honeywell Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am attempting to replace my manual Janitrol Model HPT 18-60 thermostat with a Honeywell Programmable Model CT3500 thermostat. My Heat Pump is a Trane TWR012-042C The 6 wires connected to the Janitrol thermostate are: Y, W2, G, R, O, C How do I connect these six wires to the Honeywell that...

Replacing thermostat. [ 6 Answers ]

I'm replacing a White-Rogers Type: 1F82-51 T-stat to Hunter Type: 44155C T-Stat. I don't know which wire goes to. Please help. It's very hot in Texas. Old White-Rogers Type: 1F82-51 wiring: C----blue wire L----black wire E----brown wire W2----white wire Y----Yellow wire O/B----orange...

Replacing thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I'm replacing an old weathertron thermostat with a hunter 44110 one, having trouble with the wires. 8 from the old unit and 5 on the new one

Replacing thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to change out my old thermostat which uses a mercury switch to a Honeywell ct2800 programmable thermostat. The old thermostat which is also a Honeywell has just 2 wires connected to it and none of the terminal posts got any letter markings. There is no instructions on the ct2800 on...

Replacing old thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

I bought a new thermostat (digital 7 day programable) for the main part of the house, and I was going to move the old digital to the "gas fire place heated room". My problem... there are only 2 wires coming out of the wall going to the gas fire place. The old one had 3 from the wall and the RC...

View more questions Search