Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justhaveaquestion Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Aug 29, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Is this normal?
    my boyfriends been moody for the past few days i havnt done anything but.. he snaps at me very easily is this normal
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 29, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Is he stressed out about something.

Aug 29, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Well college starts in a few days but he claims he's happy about it and that it doesn't bother him.. this is his last week of work.. but his cousin who can be on the anoyying side has been staying at his house for the past week so every time he gets home he's there. And almost every time we hangout he's there too he doesn't have like any by himself time I guess but I could ask him why he didn't end up getting a haircutt if he said he wanted to earlier and he snaps and me or where he put the pictures I gave himi wanted to do something with them and he snapped at that too

Aug 29, 2007, 07:04 AM
    He maybe stressed over starting college. I'm a guy so when me and ex were together and if I was stressed out I would snap at her.

Aug 29, 2007, 08:07 AM
    So that doesn't mean its me that's bothering him? It could just be that he's stressed over something and takes it out on me because..

Aug 29, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Are you annoying him in any way.

Aug 29, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justhaveaquestion
    my boyfriends been moody for the past few days i havnt done anything but.. he snaps at me very easily is this normal
    I don't know I don't think I am.. when he gets like that I try not to talk because the last thing I want is to be put in a bad mood just because he's in one.. I don't know
    goldilox Posts: 46, Reputation: -2

Aug 29, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Well... since its not been very long since he's been in that mood I don't think you should jump to any conclusions as yet... give it some time and see what happens... monitor him and the way he speaks to other people, if he behaves quite normal with them esp others close to him then I'm afraid to say that it may have something to do with you but at this point you don't want to put these thoughts in your head, that may not be the case at all... he might be stressed about not having time alone with himself and with you because of the fact that his cousin is always around... that can be a real cockblock sometimes for guys... if you try speaking to him about it and he duzn't want to... dont take it personally... give him sometime... guys don't usuallly like speaking about their problems like women do... so monitor him for a bit over the next couple days and see how it goes... hopefully he's guna snap back into his own self as soon as he is over whatever he's stressed about

Aug 29, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Thank you that helped ill do that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal? [ 4 Answers ]

Can a man find in online chatting or cybersex more pleasure than having an intimate relationship with his wife? Can a man not makelove with his wife for one year without any reasons?

Is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello!Im 19 and have recently lost my virginity to a guy of the same age.However he claims that I am too big for him.How could this have happened,because I truly was a virgin, and have never cheated on him,is something like this normal?? I've heard about a vaginal prolapse,could this be it?If not...

Is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I just found out that I am pregnant. I had blood work done twice and my hcg levels have gone up considerably. I am nervous though because I have a weird feeling below my belly... not cramps but a pressure. I am only 4 weeks along. Is this normal? I had a miscarriage in August and I am...

Is this normal? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, its me again. In may I posted a question asking about my symptoms, and found out I wasn't pregnant. Now here's the thing: I just found out Im 7weeks pregnant, and this time I wasn't even trying! Before I found out, I was experiencing some of the classic symptoms: lower abdomin pain,...

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

About 10 days after my period I get these weird pains (they're not even pains really) like a weird sensation on the left side of my lower tummy, very weird, and it also gives a weird feeling to my legs. The pains slowly moves to the right but is mainly on the left. I also realised that this manily...

View more questions Search