Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justhaveaquestion Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Aug 27, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Friends boyfriend moodyness BLAH!
    1]HOW DO I MAKE MORE BOYFRIEND BE MORE AFFECTIONATE.
    And make him want to be around me more.. I was just with him and I was with him earlier this morning then we both went to work then he went and played soccer with his older brother and then came over and we went and got food and he went straight home because he has work tmo.. which ovi doesn't bug me but lately I've noticed he's seemd a little I don't know on the edge like he's easily ticked off.. like before I askd him why he didn't get a hair cut and he started telling me how he spent all morning with me and lecturing me meanwhile I just asked why he didn't end up getting a hair cut because he told me earlier when I was at his house he wanted to.

2]another problem..
    My parents always told me not being available a lot of the time however I've lost a lot of my friends my best friend expeshally ditched me for this girl whose like 3 years younger the us and is the biggest slut I've ever met. When I confronted my friend she said I'm always with my boyfriend and that the only time I'm with her is when he's at work and when he's away for 4 days. And then she told me enless she had a boyfriend things with us won't be the same because she's out getting wasted and doing w.e and I don't want to put myself in bad situations because I wouldn't want it done to me by my boyfriend. Which doesn't bug me or anything

My other close friend friends boyfriend was my boyfriends best friend. You would think oh cool double dates No NOT AT ALL.. my boyfriend hates her because she's the person who "stole his best friend" and they just never got along because she didn't like her boyfriend at his house because he had a prior relationship with my boyfriends younger sister. When my boyfriend found out this. He askd me to stop talking to them because he felt betrayed by his best friend. And now her boyfriend hates me because he knows I told him because he asked me about it.

So my two closest friends are kind of out of the picture. hmm what do i do
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 07:38 PM
    It sounds like you and your boyfriend are spending too much time together. Smothering him will not get him to pay more attention to you it will make him want to run from you. Try backing off for a few days or spending a few hours together instead of nearly a whole day. Your parents are right you shouldn't be available to him all the time.

Your friendships should never suffer due to a relationship. Why not pick up the phone and reconnect with your friends. You should focus on your life and not have your whole life revolve around your boyfriend. When you make someone your universe its very upsetting when they are not there all the time to keep gravity working.

Also why not spend time with this friend who "stole" your boyfriends friend. You guys hang out and let the boys hang out on their own. I imagine everyone would be happy with that.

Aug 27, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justhaveaquestion
    1]HOW DO I MAKE MORE BOYFRIEND BE MORE AFFECTIONATE.
    and make him want to be around me more.. i was just with him and i was with him earlier this morning then we both went to work then he went and played soccer with his older brother and then came over and we went and got food and he went straight home bc he has work tmo.. which ovi doesnt bug me but lately ive noticed hes seemd alittle idk on the edge like hes easily ticked off.. like before i askd him why he didnt get a hair cut and he started telling me how he spent all morning with me and lecturing me meanwhile i just asked why he didnt end up getting a hair cut bc he told me earlier when i was at his house he wanted to.

2]another problem..
    my parents always told me not being available alot of the time however ive lost alot of my friends my best friend expeshally ditched me for this girl whose like 3 years younger the us and is the biggest slut ive ever met. when i confronted my friend she said im always with my boyfriend and that the only time im with her is when hes at work and when hes away for 4 days. and then she told me enless she had a boyfriend things with us wont be the same bc shes out getting wasted and doing w.e and i dont wanna put myself in bad situations bc i wouldnt want it done to me by my boyfriend. which doesn bug me or anything

my other close friend friends boyfriend was my boyfriends best friend. you would think oh cool double dates No NOT AT ALL.. my boyfriend hates her bc shes the person who "stole his best friend" and they just never got along bc she didnt like her boyfriend at his house bc he had a prior relationship with my boyfriends younger sister. when my boyfriend found out this. he askd me to stop talking to them because he felt betrayed by his best friend. and now her boyfriend hates me bc he knows i told him bc he asked me about it.

so my two closest friends are kinda out of the picture. hmm what do i do
    I wish it was that easy we tried that for awhile.. she won't have it she doesn't want her boyfriend with mine.. she thinks it makes her and her boyfriend fight.. and he doesn't want me with her because she bashes his sister and her boyfriend doesn't want me with her because he kind of knows I told my boyfriend about him and his sister.. but it was something he kept asking me and my loyalty should be to my boyfriend right if I know something that's being kept from him by his [ex] best friend and my friend[the other girl].. so I told him what he wanted to know and now her boyfriend hates me and my boyfriend hates the two of them

Aug 27, 2007, 07:44 PM
    And we didn't really spend I don't know the whole day.. we spend like a few hours.. he got me at like 12 and I stayed with him util 230 when he drove me home.. then he sshowed up at my house even though he told me he was home he was really outside
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Why can't your friendships be separate from your relationships? I would say your loyalty should really lie with your friend not your boyfriend. Boys come and go friends will always be there. Selling out your friends to your boyfriends was probably not the best thing to do. Friends have to trust that when they tell you something in confidence that you won't go blabbing back to your boyfriend.

You may not want to hear it but you have created this situation - more then likely it was inadvertent but created nonetheless. I suggest you start mending fences with these people especially if this girl was a best friend.

Aug 27, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Yeah but the girl wanted him to know.. and she's not mad at me for it its her boyfriend who is.. he doesn't want her with me.. and she doesn't want him with my boyfriend.. it was her boyfriend who didn't want mine to know everyone told him he should tell him.. her boyfriend was my boyfriends friend and the two of them would talk about the situation her boyfriend had with my boyfriends sister throughout the classes we had in front of various other people who didn't need to know the things that went on with his sister.. but this was the reason my friend hated his sister because she had her boyfriend first.. and when my boyfriend found out his best friend wouldn't go to his sister sweet 16 he wanted to know why.. and it was really because the girlfriend wouldn't let him go so he kept asking me if something went on with his friend and his sister for his friend to feel that way and I told him to take it up with his sister and his friend.. then he got mad and said he was asking me and if he found out I knew something and didn't tell him it would be a bigger problem because then I was keeping something from him and I kept telling ghim I didn't know much and he kept telling me if he found out otherwize theird be issues and that he would go home and make phonecalls and find out what he wanted to know either way.. which is when I gave in because everyone knew I knew because I was always present for the conversations that my friend and her boyfriend had so basically our boyfriends don't want us to be friends and she won't let them make up because it takes time away from her
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Wow. This seems like a no win situation.

I guess you have to decide what is more important to you or talk to your boyfriend about how important your friendship with her is and that you don't want to lose her as a friend if he loves you he will understand and would not want to stand in the way of that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Younger boyfriend with more friends [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 10 years younger than me and has several female friends. My friend base has lessened over the years and I no longer have male friends that are just hanging around. My boyfriend likes to talk to these females, one in particular, quite often. He has never given me a reason not to...

Sex with my best friends boyfriend [ 25 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. It's the worst thing in the entire world. One night when we were both really drunk and she was away, I had sex with my best friends boyfriend. This is COMPLETELY unlike me, whenever I'm in a relationship I'm devoted and faithful. Cheating makes me sick. There have been...

My friends like my boyfriend more than they like me [ 3 Answers ]

All right, so it's stupid. I know it is. But what if your whole steretyped persona revolved around wanting to be the center of attention and crap like that. You know those kind of people, they're not really annoying, they just like attention, as do we all. I am one of those people, I like the...

Tired,pain, just blah [ 1 Answers ]

I just feel tired all the time but then when it comes to going to bed I can't sleep I hurt all the time head, back, legs, ankles, feet, neck you name it. I just want to know if anyone has any ideas on what could be wrong. I am just feel like I could sleep all the time and then in the afternoon I...

Help with my boyfriend and friends [ 1 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for a few weeks I've been in love with him forever he's my firstboyfriend and I'm only 12 but he's 13 and over a year older than me well some of my friends talked to him and were a little mean they confronted him and told him not to go any further than he alread is with...

View more questions Search