Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ekdahm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Presidential history
    What happened in Bufalo New York on September 6th 1901?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Here's a hint. Something horrible happened to President McKinley. Google it, you'll find it. :)
    chicago101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 01:44 PM
    President mckinley was shot at the buffalo fair. I hope u got the answer.

-jenny :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman Presidential electric furnace [ 2 Answers ]

The blower fan on my electric furnace will not shut off without tripping the main breaker switch. It is an older furnace that had not been used all too often as I generally use a wood/coal stove for heating, but had been operating properly when I have used it. The last time it was used , the...

History [ 1 Answers ]

According to Ban Zhou, as a baby, women in ancient China should learn all of the following except: A her duty to marry for her family. B her inferior position in life. C her duty to be hardworking. D her responsibility for the details of ancestor worship. Please Help

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

History [ 2 Answers ]

You know the thing that comes down when you type a letter in the Google or any other thing, like you type 't' and you see the column coming down that shows everything you have searched that started with that leeter, what is that called. How do you earse that? I know what your thinking, and no I...

History [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I want to find out if these answers are correct. Thanks 1.The French religious wars were caused by A combination of political and religious hostilities The accession of Henry of Navarre The military ambitions of Catherine de Medici

View more questions Search