Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheema_1 Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Sep 1, 2005, 03:37 AM
    Orgasm
    Hey can girlz make there orgadm last longer? If so how?
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Sep 1, 2005, 07:21 AM
    Only as good
    You must be in-tuned with your own body; you must be able to control your axis, your core's center on demand; most use relaxation/meditative approaches to influence the chemical regulations in the brain
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2005, 09:33 AM
    I can make them last longer!

Anyway, the way I understand it,it takes ummmmmmmm, aaaaaa, practice - if you know what I mean.

But, Shenda is right - most of woman's pleasures are actually controlled between the ears. You have to learn the right frame of mind and be relaxed - which, if done right, means a guy who thoroughly understands foreplay.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2005, 07:37 AM
    Orgasm
    Hi,
    Listen to the other answers given; two of them so far.
    Her orgasm length is up to you! It is mosty mental; that's right, mental.
    If you have her in the state of mind that she really likes you, that you are "taking it easy" at first with her, telling her the truth, and what she wants to hear, that you want to please her in every way, letting you and she be "one together", it will happen much, much longer for her.
    Again, It's Mental... not all physical.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Sep 19, 2005, 09:04 PM
    I have found that my orgasms are more intense and last longer from clitoral stimulation. I can however have an orgasm with vaginal penetration but with clitoral stimulation they seem to last longer and are more intense. But the main thing is that you have to be totally relaxed and @ ease either with yourself or with your partner. I don't want to be too graphic but orgasms are a lot more intense and last longer with anal penetration also.
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2005, 10:02 PM
    Yes - the is KEY. I think it's only 40% of women can orgasm from vaginal only. AND there are WAY too DUMB guys out there (I'd say 90%) that think the old -WAM-BAM-THANK-YOU-MAAM was just as great for the woman - and IT'S NOT!! Most guys are stupid about sex.

Most woman Won't say anything!!
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Sep 19, 2005, 11:08 PM
    Damn, too late for me.
    Gee, where was this forum 20 years ago. Oh, that's right. Gore hasn't invented internet then. Happy orgasms, you all. :D
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2005, 11:04 AM
    Woman need oral, soft hands. The tongue is key.
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Sep 20, 2005, 02:05 PM
    Make her KNOW you like her body. I've noticed that looking her body all over before you start kissing/licking/biting/whatever her and biting/licking your own lips or smiling in a way that she knows you like her body or giving her a compliment about her body, makes her feel "wanted" and sexy... she'll be much more relaxed, knowing you really do like what you see... she will relax, not be tense because she's not sure if you like what you see/lick/touch, and be on her way to a pretty nice orgasm.

Oh, and oral is definitely a way to set her off to a pretty nice orgasm. Tell her to feel free to guide you to do what she wants you to do... some girls might not like to get their clitoris licked once they orgasm... it might be painful for them while others might want you to just keep going, increasing the "length of her orgasm". Ask them to push your head away, or move it to some different spot when she wants. It's all about communication really.

Ask her if she'd like you to just keep doing what you were doing, or you should lick everything but clitoris once she reaches her orgasm... ask her... and LISTEN to what she says.
    kingping Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2005, 02:19 PM
    I go for the neck a lot... usually hit the g-spot with the finger... kind of hard to find unless you know were to go but they love it... if you can reach it with your penis they will go nuts...
    NeedHondaHelp Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Sep 20, 2005, 02:34 PM
    I don't know about you...
    But I'm ready for a cold shower now! LOL! :p
    kitty-kat19 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Well... this usually works for my bf: when he goes down on me... he usually licks/bite a lot... when I start to orgasm... he chews gently on my c-spot and takes his finger and hits my g-spot... it makes it a lot better... just a sugestion... above anything else make sure that she's comfortable... make sure she knows you care about her... if you're wanting to get her to orgasm during sex try looking at these (they seem to have some good suggestions):
    Orgasm Positions - The Best Sex Positions for Having an Orgasm - Cosmopolitan.com
    The Best Sexual Positions: The Top 5 Mistakes Most Guys Make

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't orgasm [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a 29 year old women, married 7 years with two children. I'm asking for some advise/help on what I can do to help me achieve orgasm during intercourse with my husband (which I NEVER have). I began having sex at 16 yrs old about the same time I got pregnant and had my first child. Three yrs...

Orgasm [ 7 Answers ]

:o Ok my friend asked me to ask this question. She wants to know if anyone knows how to achieve multiple orgasms. I myself have had them but don't know how to answer that one for her. Anyone have a reply for her.

Does She Orgasm? [ 34 Answers ]

We aren't open when talking about sex. She never says mum during. Oh, maybe an occasional low hmmmm during. We both know I reach a climax, but I don't know if she does or even has. How do I approach her on this subject? What should I ask her? Like I said, she's not open about these sexual matters...

Orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

How is it that some women orgasm squirts and other don't? Is there any medication that makes women orgasm like men?

To get an orgasm [ 24 Answers ]

I have been reading up about it a lot because if you have read my other question I haven't been able to get an orgasm for 5 months of being sexually active with my boyfriend. Now the question. Does masturbating actually work? Or is buying a vibrator a way to go? Or am I just giving up to quick?...

View more questions Search