Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 6, 2007, 01:08 AM
    Dear Clough,

Your dream does not contain a message... it's just a translation of your worries, thoughts, fear of the future, risks, adventure... etc and facing it alone by yourself.

Have a nice day.

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Cool! You can interpret dreams?

What would you think of a recurring dream that I have had sporadically for a number of years where I am in a roller coaster going downhill at a very high rate of speed and the walls are all enclosed where I never see the outside? The walls of the tunnel on the roller coaster are also the color yellow. I am also alone in the cart on the roller coaster.
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Sep 6, 2007, 08:57 AM
    I had a nightmare and I don't know why I would dream this.
    A cop stopped me and said I went through a stop sign. I argued that I didn't he arrested me.
    He said we were going to the police station, the next thing I knew we were at his house and he took me into the kitchen, his wife was standing there with her hands on her hip holding a baby and looked at me with disgust. She closed the metal door of the kitchen that looked like a lab and then he put this big plyers thing in my mouth to open it wide.
    He didn't that he was going to put me in the huge fridge and I was going to be the garbage disposal. He said people could push the scrapes down the shoot and cram it in.
    I woke up gasping! It was horrible!
    scotty boi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMsredrose
    Hi there... if anyone is wondering about the meaning of his/her dream...I can help...

Have a nice dreams ;)

Ms. Redrose

Can you tell me what my dream means?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2007, 03:17 PM
    I always have dreams about spiders. Spiders on me, spiders near me... spiders everywhere! I don't get it! What do spiders in your dreams mean? :)

Sep 7, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Dear Scotty boi... post your dream so that I can tell you what does it mean : )

Quote Originally Posted by scotty boi
    Can you tell me what my dream means?

Sep 7, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Dear nauticalstar420,

Spiders means whether you are surrounded by enemies or power magic spell was performed against you or evil entity is around you...

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    I always have dreams about spiders. Spiders on me, spiders near me...spiders everywhere! I dont get it! What do spiders in your dreams mean? :)

Sep 7, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Dear Treeny... It has no meaning... as you said it was nightmare...

Have a nice dream

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by Treeny
    I had a nightmare and I dont know why I would dream this.
    A cop stoped me and said I went through a stop sign. I argued that I didn't he arrested me.
    He said we were going to the police station, the next thing I knew we were at his house and he took me into the kitchen, his wife was standing there with her hands on her hip holding a baby and looked at me with disgust. She closed the metal door of the kitchen that looked like a lab and then he put this big plyers thing in my mouth to open it wide.
    He didn't that he was going to put me in the huge fridge and I was going to be the garbage disposal. he said people could push the scrapes down the shoot and cram it in.
    I woke up gasping! It was horrible!
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Sep 7, 2007, 11:37 AM
    I wanted to respond to your question about my friend. I did go to his memorial service but I couldn't go to his grave, because they never recovered the bodies. He is still in the bottom of the ocean, stuck in that plane that went down. (HE and four other people) So, when you said, when you dream of dead people or a holy figure it is true, did you mean that it actually was their presence in my dream? Even further, does it mean that my wishful thinking determine how the dream went? I am just trying to clarify what you meant. Was he trying to reach me through my dream to let me know he cared? Also, I did try to say goodbye by writing him a letter and sticking it in a bottle and throwing it in the ocean. I said all the things I never said to him so does that count? If he doesn't come to my dreams anymore, what does that mean? OK I left you a lot of questions so I apologize for being such a pain! LOL Thanks for all your help already.

Sep 8, 2007, 02:16 AM
    Hi Shatterdsoul... You are most welcome anytime to ask any question or post 100 dream even : ) The reason behind my post is to help and assist in translating your dreams to meaning if any since I have this gift... now back to your questions... Since they did not recover the bodies it means his soul will not rest till they find it and get it buried... in your case when you saw him in your dreams he was just passing message how much he cared for you... In general as I said earlier when you see died people you knew or holy figure your dream has a meaning or let's say they have presence... the way you tried to tell him good bye was OK... try when you think of him for any reason to pray to GOD that his soul rest in peace and mention that you cared for him too... He will come again to your dreams whenever the occasion calls... which means if you need his help, advise, warning or he simply miss you... you should not get scared... it will go and he will rest in peace once they find the body and get it buried... till then pray for him...

Take care of yourself
    Ms. Redrose
    Smee Posts: 28, Reputation: 7

Sep 8, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Why would a soul not rest unless their body is found and then buries in the earth? For dust you are and to dust you shall return, that happens where ever you are dead at? Are you saying a soul is punished basically for dying in the wrong local where no one can find your corpse? Curious thanks.

Sep 9, 2007, 02:13 AM
    Dear Smee,

When someone dies his/her soul will be after the body for a while... till it's buried or whatever their way is such as burning the body and burry the dust & proper prayer is done so that soul rest in peace... As you said that we are created from dust and to dust we shall return... the soul will not rest in peace unless they find his body and get buried as it was not his wish that his body to be there in the ocean like sailor does for example...

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by Smee
    Why would a soul not rest unless their body is found and then buries in the earth? For dust you are and to dust you shall return, that happens where ever you are dead at? Are you saying a soul is punished basically for dying in the wrong local where no one can find your corpse? Curious thanks.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 02:23 AM
    Dear Smee,

When someone dies his/her soul will be after the body for a while...till it's buried or whatever their way is such as burning the body and burry the dust & proper prayer is done so that soul rest in peace.... As you said that we are created from dust and to dust we shall return... the soul will not rest in peace unless they find his body and get buried as it was not his wish that his body to be there in the ocean like sailor does for example...

Ms. Redrose
    Ms Redrose,
    I do not believe this is what really happens.

What happens when a person dies while on the sea and there is no way to get the body to land for burial before it starts to decay, it should be "buried" at sea?
    What about all those who die in plane crashes or accidents where not even a bit of the body is found to be buried?

I think wherever the body is, the soul will reach the Almighty and find out what lies beyond death.

Sep 9, 2007, 02:35 AM
    Firmbeliever ,

You should not believe in what I do believe & same goes for me... We are here to exchange opinions & informations...

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    Ms Redrose,
    I do not believe this is what really happens.

What happens when a person dies while on the sea and there is no way to get the body to land for burial before it starts to decay, it should be "buried" at sea?
    What about all those who die in plane crashes or accidents where not even a bit of the body is found to be buried?

I think wherever the body is, the soul will reach the Almighty and find out what lies beyond death.

Sep 9, 2007, 02:49 AM
    I forgot to mention that this is not the only case... soul does not rest in peace for the following reasons:

A) If the body was not found and buried with proper prayer.
    B) If part of the body was missing.
    C) If the person was killed and the Killer was not punished.
    D) If the person he was in deep fear or anger while dying.
    E) If his will was not applied.
    F) If he is worried about someone's future /attached to someone so much... mother/father to their kids & husband/wife to their partner.

That's why there are ghosts... everywhere and that's why sometimes they try to communicate with alive people to help them to rest in peace in some cases. That's why we have cursed places... that's why some people see ghost with missing head, hand, leg... etc..

Ms. Redrose

Dear Smee,

When someone dies his/her soul will be after the body for a while...till it's buried or whatever their way is such as burning the body and burry the dust & proper prayer is done so that soul rest in peace.... As you said that we are created from dust and to dust we shall return... the soul will not rest in peace unless they find his body and get buried as it was not his wish that his body to be there in the ocean like sailor does for example...

Ms. Redrose
    jemz2185 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 03:24 AM
    WOW always wanted my dreams read! I had a weird dream I was driving (I can't drive in real life) with the top down on the car and had no idea where I was going when I came to a cross roads there were three people standing in front of my car one was what looked like my dad (he died 1997) telling me to turn back home the other guy tells me if I trust him he'l give me petrol for my car as long as I keep going and I can't see his face the other is a woman who has a soft voice again not able to see her telling me to find the truth from my family by following her.

Sep 9, 2007, 03:40 AM
    Hi Jemz2185... Your dream means the following:

>Driving the car = The car represent your life...
    >The cross road with three people standing there = you will reach a point where you need to take decision about something important in your life but you have 3 options and you are confused about it.
    >one was what looked like my dad (he died 1997) telling me to turn back home = it's your father's soul asking you to change your mind about your decision and do not change what you are and remain the same... which means do not change your job, your house, your fiancé' something you already have but you want to change it.
    >the other guy tells me if I trust him he'l give me petrol for my car as long as I keep going and I can't see his face the = Simply someone is misleading you or a greedy offers support not for your sake it's for his benefit.
    >other is a woman who has a soft voice again not able to see her telling me to find the truth from my family by following her= She is simply a female in your life or somebody who shows that she is very soft with you while she is not and if you follow her to know the truth about something you will be in trouble... As I can see from your dream this decision you want to take it's related to family issue or family issue has something to do with it... The best thing to do is to listen to your dad's advise and go back home which means change your mind regarding your decision.

Ms. Redrose
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Sep 10, 2007, 02:13 PM
    I had a dream a few nights ago it was quite traumatic, I dreamt my parents sold my car and forced me to drive a car I really didn't want to and when I tried I couldn't, as much as I tried it wouldn't work and started spinning out of control, then it switched to my friends village where I was with some other friends, I had arrived late and asked what the plan for the day was to which my friends brother proceeded to try to kill me and throw me off a cliff. My friends friend pulled him off me and then we were on a coach back home, I phoned my boyfriend but it rang out, and my phone rang its self a few minutes later and I woke up with tears streaming down my face, crying in my sleep but before I woke up and was semi conscious I could hear myself crying in my sleep but was trapped in semi concsiousness trying to wake up and calm down... what does it all mean?

Sep 11, 2007, 12:11 AM
    Dear Emmahogg,

Your dream means the following: your parents will force you to change something major in your life to something you do not want... such as college, boyfriend, study, work... etc and you will not be happy, comfortable with that change you will try to adapt for their sake but it won't work, you will try to get help from your friends but it won't reach to your expectation which will make you suffer and feel bad but things will get solved at the end..

Advice: Do not leave something you are convinced with for something you do not want to for the sake of others.

Ms. Redrose
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 12:13 AM
    Dear Emmahogg,

Your dream means the following: your parents will force you to change something major in your life to something you do not want...such as college, bf, study, work...etc and you will not be happy, comfortable with that change you will try to adapt for their sake but it won't work, you will try to get help from your friends but it won't reach to your expectation which will make you suffer and feel bad but things will get solved at the end..

Advice: Do not leave something you are convinced with for something you do not want to for the sake of others.

Ms. Redrose
    Whoa now, dreams aren't prophecy. These things won't necessarily happen. She fears they will happen, or she sees them starting to happen, though.
    sadeep Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 08:01 AM
    I awalys dreamt I am running ,the monster behind me. Or trying to overtake someone!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search