Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Guitarist94 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 11:55 PM
    Is it just me.
    I am 13 and have made out with guys. I find it extremely boring. My friends tell me oh we made out for about an hour and all I can think is wow extremely tiring. I don't know maybe I just haven't found the right guy but after about a minute I get extremely bored. Is it just me or it gets boring
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 26, 2007, 11:58 PM
    I feel the same way. After a few minutes, it's just not the same anymore. I'd much rather be on the couch watching a movie, cuddling, rather than making out. With, of course, an occasional kiss here and there. I think it just depends on the person.

*edit*
    Um, I made out with girls. Not guys. Just so we're clear on that.
    Guitarist94 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 12:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by retsoksirhc
    I feel the same way. After a few minutes, it's just not the same anymore. I'd much rather be on the couch watching a movie, cuddling, rather than making out. With, of course, an occasional kiss here and there. I think it just depends on the person.

*edit*
    Um, I made out with girls. Not guys. Just so we're clear on that.

That's fine. I just don't understand how people claim they made out for hours and I find it so boring. For example. My first kiss became a make out. I thought it was nothing because it was so boring!
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 27, 2007, 12:05 AM
    I know what you mean. I think it's just that some people can actually like doing it for that long.

It's like me with video games. I can't play for more than about an hour. I get so tired of it. Some people can play for 6 or 8 hours straight... I just don't see how that can be fun, yet some people still do it.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 27, 2007, 12:20 AM
    I wish my boyfriend wanted to make out. He doesn't see the point. I want to but after a little bit it does get pretty boring

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search