Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitty-kat19 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Grr.stupid period.
    Ok I've already posted a similar question... but I'm still a little concerned... alright... well I was spotting for about a day and a half... then I started my period... and it was a little heavier than usual... and that lasted for about 2 and a half days... now its really light with some clotting and kind of slimy looking this has been going on for 2 days... I have been sexually active... but we're always extremely careful... condom and even though technically it doesn't do much but he always pulls out anyway... I don't think its anything to worry about but I do want to make sure before I try talking to my mom... because I don't want to awnser all the awkward questions I know she will ask... if it means anything... ive been having pregnancy-like symptoms but that always happens before/ during my period... and the sick to my stomach bit is worse but my sinus' have been draining... no my period has never been normal but... thanx for the help...

Check out some similar questions!

Stupid, Stupid Me. [ 13 Answers ]

So I had unprotected sex with someone I knew for a day. I am usually very good about these things but things just got out of control. She went back to the states and I haven't talked to her since nor do I have a way to. I pulled out before I finished but then we continued after that. My question...

I must be really stupid! [ 2 Answers ]

hey! I'm abbie I'm new @ this website I've got a test in Algebra II tmrw and my mind is completely blank! I don't remember at all how to do this problem!! Please help?! Simplify the following. 27^√18 ∙ 81^√50

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.