Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lzemlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Light kit for Hampton Bay AC-552
    Hi: I was wondering if I could still get a light kit for a 1991 Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan- I know it originally had one, but my landlord didn't get it back then I guess. This fan is no longer listed on the Hampton Bay Website or the Home Depot computers. What do you suggest. It has a 4: fixture and I see that there are light kits by Westinghouse and Hunter, but the Home Depot salesperson didn't seem to think that they would be compatible. The existing Hunter Bay light kits all seem to be for 5" mounts. HELP please! Lynn:confused:
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Any light fixture should work, send me a picture of the fan and I can confirm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling fan light kit... [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan installed and accidentally purchased one without a light in it. I need a light in the room that it is installed, but am having trouble as to which wires the light kit goes to. I opened the ceiling fan and it has a 6 or 8 pin connector, but not any loose wires to...

Hampton Bay Fan Light Kit [ 4 Answers ]

I moved to a house that has a Hampton Bay Fan. I don't know how to tell what model it is? Also, I went back to Home Depot, since this is their brand. They sold me the wrong light kit. Can someone please tell me what light kits might fit this fan or is it better just to buy a new fan. This...

Light kit for hampton bay ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I connected the light kit quick connect, to fan, white to white and blue to black and the lights do not work. It did not seem to connect any other way. Have I missed a step? I have lost the instructions.

Hampton Bay light kit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan. I bought a Harbor Breeze light kit for this fan but found the "light kit wires" in the fan had special connectors and so I cut them off and connected the light kit to the fan with wire nuts in the conventional manner but the light kit will not work. Why?

View more questions Search