Ask
    getout111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Replacing fuses, ducane heater
    Ducane heaters, fuses
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 11:56 AM
    What are you wanting to know about. Much more info is required.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure through the whole house even ater replacing water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I'm still experiencing low hot water pressure even after replacing the water heater. When you first turn on the faucets the pressure will be fine but within a few seconds it drops again.

Electric Hot Water Heater - replacing anode rod [ 3 Answers ]

What is the procedure for replacing the anode that is screwed into the top of an electric hot water tank? In theory it's supposed to be easily replaced, but in real life getting any fitting unscrewed after many years can be a risky. Any tricks or just brute strength? I haven't change it. I...

Replacing an electrical wall heater in single wide mobile home to Gas Heat [ 1 Answers ]

One of the single wide mobile homes in the park I supervise has an electrical wall heater and the elctrical bills have been astronomical, due probably to the poor insulation. Another reason, I guess, could be the age of the heater. The HVAC people that work for us told us that there is no...

Replacing a Heater Box on Kenmore Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

Our dryer has begun to snag our clothes. Apparently the metal screen panel that covers the heater box has rusted and the metal has shredded. I was told by Sears I have to replace the entire heater box, even though it does not seem to be broken. Is this something that is relatively easy to do?

View more questions Search