Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monics1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 01:50 AM
    toilet is gushing out water at bottom and into tub.
    Help!
    Our toilet is gushing out water at bottom and at the same time the tub is filling up with water. We turned off value for toilet and doesn't seem to stop the water from coming out. Toilet is not flushing only filling up, that's when the problem begins.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 06:00 AM
    You have a severely blocked drain line. Call a plumber, then have them replace the waxring and anchor bolts on the toilet also after they get the drain un clogged.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tub is creaking along the bottom [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, We just had a Sterling ensemble installed and the bottom of the tub makes creaking noises when someone walks on it. The noises are pretty noticeable. It has been over a week now. Anyway, I come to find out that the installer did not put a small mat underneat the unit that the instructions...

Toilet is leaking from the bottom [ 2 Answers ]

I have a leaky toilet, the water is coming from the bottom of the toilet. I removed the toilet, replaced the wax ring, put the toilet back, and within a day or two it began to leak only when you would flush. One side note it is mounted on top of the tile should it be mounted at floor level? Is this...

Gushing water from hot tap at sink. [ 2 Answers ]

Water started gushing continuously from the hot tap on kitchen sink. The tap had not been used for hours. This happened about 5 am. The tap appears to open and close, but the water flow is not affected other than perhaps seeming a bit more powerful when tap tightened! We have turned the water off...

Periodic "gushing" noise in main water line [ 1 Answers ]

In my basement, the main water line comes in through one of the basement walls. I don't think I've heard this before, but periodically, I hear water rushing noises coming from the line. When I go down to the basement, it's like water is rushing in, stopping, then rushing in, etc... Could be...

View more questions Search