Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johnny121 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Being a virgin
    Is it possible that people are virgins for life? I think that would suck hi I'm 18 years old and never really had sex in my life and I think one day I might but its true that some people die virgins and that's really sad?? Not being able to have sex in you're life must suck lol
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 11:50 AM
    To some people it simply isn't important. Many monks, priests and nuns are virgins.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Well sure its possible. The longer you live its probably less likely.

Sad? I don't know. Depends. Yes, sex is a great, complicated, maddening part of living for most... sex can be a great part of life and it has ruined other lives... but if someone were to die a virgin, and in the life they lived they were not ready, then what's to cry about?

I know a girl who died young as a teen. I didn't think once, man, I wish shed gotten laid just one time before...

So... if your question is can it happen... yeah.

If your question is does that suck... well, maybe, or not...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Sex is not the most important experience in the world. Dying a virgin, how would it suck if you never experienced before and you do not know what your missing.

Losing virginity is and should be very special experience and it is up to each individual how important or not important it is. Do not rush the experience.
    B_Doggie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 10:18 PM
    I didn't lose my virginity until I was 24. If anything after my first experience I was actually kind of sick to my stomach and the girl was pretty hot, not ugly at all. If anything it was really nerve racking. In fact I think before having sex I gave myself better orgasms by just masturbating then what my first sexual experience was. Actually my first time I was so nervous I couldn't even . Finally the girl gave up trying to make me after about 2 hours straight of getting in on. If anything having sex still seems like a chore as it takes me forever to get off with a girl but I can make myself climax and orgasm hard after just about a minute.
    Helpful XD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 07:09 AM
    Just higher a stripper

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is she still virgin? [ 10 Answers ]

How could a girl make sure she is still virgin without going to see a doctor? Could a girl know for herself? Are there any clear signs?

Virgin or not? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? Or we lose our virginity only when we have sex with opposite partner?

Virgin again? [ 16 Answers ]

So if someone has lost their virginity is it possible not have sex for a cretain amount of years and be able to get their virginity back, to be able to call themselves a virigin once again? If so how many years?

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

I'm virgin too. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me

View more questions Search