Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Period cramps without period.
    I'm trying to get pregnant!!

My expected period is on sat I've had some cramping like I would right before my period .

Am I able to have that without getting my period... I'm starting to doubt I'm pregnant
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Some women can start cramping a week before their expected period. All you can really do is wait and see what happens on Saturday.

It will happen for you eventually. Things like this take time. I am hoping for you! :)
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Aug 22, 2007, 07:17 PM
    When I found out I was pregnant (one day after my missed period) I had some slight cramping and I thought that any minute my period was going to start. I kept running to the bathroom and checking but nothing ever came.
    You cannot count on this symptom alone to tell if you are pregnant. Unfortunately, you just have to play the waiting game and see if your period comes or not. Good luck!
    djjunior540 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 06:22 AM
    OK, so about a month ago me and my boyfriend had sex without a condom. I think he came in me so I used plan be about 30 minutes after. Although after using the pills we had sex again over either the three days or after the three days. And now I'm expecting my period but all I see is the white stuff coming out and my stomach kills like it would when my real period comes out. I have no sign of blood what does this mean?
    djjunior540 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 06:22 AM
    OK, so about a month ago me and my boyfriend had sex without a condom. I think he came in me so I used plan be about 30 minutes after. Although after using the pills we had sex again over either the three days or after the three days. And now I'm expecting my period but all I see is the white stuff coming out and my stomach kills like it would when my real period comes out. I have no sign of blood what does this mean?
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Aug 19, 2009, 10:24 AM

Djjunior - this could mean one of two things as you know. The only thing I can suggest is you wait to see whether your period comes or not as most HPT will not detect this early! If your period comes I suggest that you take a test a couple of days after this. If you can not wait to take a test then take one but results may not be 100% accurate. Keep us updated x
    sarahwhorocks Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 05:37 PM

If you're having any kind of unusual discharge, you probably need to go see your ob/gyn or family practitioner. It sounds like you might have a yeast infection (the white stuff) and if you keep having sex, then you pass the infection on to your partner and he'll in turn continue to reinfect you. I wouldn't even worry about the possibility of pregnancy just yet. Go see if you need meds for the discharge.
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Aug 26, 2009, 11:27 AM

Yes that may be the case but quite often women can have a discharge when they conceive which usually comes when there expected period is due as I have researched this subject a lot, I would wait a while then take a test and if the test is negative then maybe consult your doctor about a yeast infection x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

Cramps no period white discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I have had sore breasts for about 2 weeks nowmylastperiod was about 2 weeks ago... I've been having cramps and once and again discharge of a normal colour... I'm about 2 weeks from my period so I shouldn't be experiencing cramps... And I donīt take contraceptive pills etc... Please answer...

I've had some pregnancy symptoms, but I'm still getting period cramps, pregnant or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 17, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about a month ago. (stupid I know) I was on my period. About a week afterwards, I noticed some light blood when I went to the bathroom. But I knew it wasn't my period, cause I had just gotten off it. Ive also been experiencing some frequent back pains,...

Missed period and uncomfortable cramps. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 8 days late but have been experiencing cramping for over a week. Lower abdominal and lower back, quite uncomfortable really. I have had the usual hormonal changes but no tender breasts which I always suffer from about 3-4 days before I am due on. I think I am going to get a test today?...

Painful cramps and light period [ 2 Answers ]

I am 40. My periods have been getting irregular the past year. I am usually a couple days early. This month however, has been different. I am still a couple of days early, but my lower left back had severe sharp pains a couple of weeks ago. Then I have been having severe cramps on and off...

View more questions Search