Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicol4u83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Dogs poop
    I have a yellow lab a little over a yr. and I notice he had a sore on his leg so then I stated to look around at his poop. I noticed some bloody poop. What would that mean?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 05:31 PM
    At a year, likely it is worms. Could be something more serious. I would take him and a sample of the poop to the vet. They have the most effective worm remedies. Many heart worm remedies kill other worms too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Dogs For Dogs [ 7 Answers ]

My 20 Month Old -13 Lb Female Shih Tzu Has Always Been A Picky Eater. Recently We Gave Her A Beef Hot Dog... she Won't Eat Anything Else. I Give Her 2 Hot Dogs At Noon & 2 At 6pm... she Lovvvvvvvvves Them & Is Happy As Can Be. Am I Feeding Her Too Much & Is She Getting Proper Nutrition? Thank You

Are hot dogs safe for dogs [ 7 Answers ]

Are hot dogs safe for me to feed to my dog,or are there any health issues I should be concerned with?

Dogs and poop problems [ 2 Answers ]

Why do dogs eat their own poop?

Blood in poop sometimes [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I just got a silky, right now he's 10 weeks When we 1st got him, we've didn't have problems with him eattin or pooping I went to the pet store to get food, they said that I can know give him hard food.. so I did Then like 4 days lata he started to have some blood in his poop. So we gave...

Mucous in dogs poop [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please help me, my poor Toby as a mucous in his poop. He seems to have try many times before he fully expels. What could this be and how can I fix it? Thanks Toby's mom:)

View more questions Search