Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kgosi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 02:37 AM
    Illegal access
    How do computer/ network criminals manage to have remote illegal access to my e-mail account and workspace, to send illicit messages to others, without my knowledge?
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Aug 21, 2007, 02:55 AM
    There are a couple of things that you should do immediately:

Get an administrator to search for a keylogger on your computer.
    Change your logon/email passwords.

And in the future:
    Don't download/install/run anything that you Don't know what it REALLY is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Isn't it illegal? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Have a look at this link, apparently every one who has a name and family name of a person can check the records. Is it possible, I think they are just spams, what do you think? http://www.peoplebackgroundchecks.org/index2.htm N

Would this be illegal? [ 12 Answers ]

Would it be illegal if a 29 year old man had sex with a 17 year old girl in Maine?

Is it illegal? [ 13 Answers ]

I live in canada. I was just wondering if is it legal or illefal for a 16 and 21 year old to date If not, are they're restrictions on what your aloud to do

Is this Illegal? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a loan with a company for about 4 years. The loan has completely destroyed my credit due to numerous amounts of deliquencies on my report (younger days). Anyway, I am in the process of purchasing my first home and am working with a Mortgage Broker. My Broker told me to pay the loan...

Illegal? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay. So I am 15 years old. And I have been dating this guy for two months now. Hes 18. A few people have told me that this is illegal. But others say it is not. Im just confused and would like to know if it is or not. Also do any of you know if it is possible for me to move out without concent...

View more questions Search