Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Peeing Issue
    My dog is just over 2 months old, I got her about 2 weeks ago. She has been pretty good about not going pee in the house, except for a few accidents here and there. Today, in the last few hours it seems like she has no control, and she has been peeing in the house. When I put her outside she seems to be peeing or trying to pee, because she squats 6-8 times, usually she goes and comes back in the house right away:confused: so is she sick?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 03:21 AM
    Yes. Sounds like a UTI. The vet should be able to clear it up, and change diet is it reoccurs.

For some general help with a puppy, see the sticky starting at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251802
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Aug 21, 2007, 03:24 AM
    Just to add to the excellent advice that labman has provided.

Animals will often try to 'tell' you that they are not feeling well by urinating in places where they are not supposed to. It's them saying "HELP, I don't feel so good."

So, please listen up to your doggie and get them to a vet real quick.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog peeing [ 5 Answers ]

Our chiwauwa female almost 5 months old pees everywhere in the house but in the litter box along with the other pets (cats & Dogs). We thought she had caught on after the "BAD DOG" scoldings and then we see her doing her thing right in front of us every so often. This is our first chiwauwa and...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

Peeing pup! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Our 16 week springer was really getting the hang of trotting off up the garden to pee. In the last few days she has begun to sit on the back step, refusing to go to her usual spot. We encourage her to return to the spot, where she just wanders around sniffing or playing. When she comes in, she...

Peeing in the house [ 3 Answers ]

My dog is a year and a half old Australian cattle dog mix. I adopted him a little while ago from a shelter, and at first things were fine. But now he has started to pee when I put a leash on him to take him out, at first I thought I was waiting to long to take him and he couldn't wait. But he does...

View more questions Search