Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girl111 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Ditched for a 14 year old.
    So I was with this guy for a month everything was going all right and one day he was just being a jerk towards me. From than on there for the next 4 days he was avoiding me, like not really talking to me and saying he wants to hang out than when it came time to hang out he would tell me he was to tired and say he was just going to bed. I thought everything that he was telling me was very weird so 2 days ago I called him and asked him why he has been avoiding me he says he wasn't and he has just been busy but I new it was a lie considering I am really good friends with his best friend and his friend would accidentally slip up and say something.. Yesterday I get a phone call from my friend telling me he is dating this girl who is 14 and already has a kid. Well I am just about 19 and he is just about 21 what does he want with her? There is such a age difference she is not mature at all she is a slut all she does is sleep with guys. Come on age 13 and already pregnant, she has slept with over a 100 guys I think I am way better than her why would he want her and not me?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 20, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Stay away from him, he is a pervert and will most likely end up with "sex offender" as part of the title of his name. If he is 21 and dating a 14 year old this is illegal on so many different levels why would you even want to associate with anyone like this?

Just chalk it up to experience and move on.
    deltaqo Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Yeah - he sounds like a serious jerk - stay away from him!

Aug 20, 2007, 02:41 PM
    I can not just stay away from him his best friend is dating mine, I am friends with his best friend he is always going to be in my life, until all of us are not friends and I hope that never happens I love my friends to death and don't want to ruin a friendship over this guy. I talked to him today and he told me that he was dating this girl it really grosses me out that he would even think of dating her, first she lied about her age to him she said she was 16 than last night when I was talking to him and getting all my stuff back I told him that she was only 14 and yet he still stays with her, like he always told me that I was to young I am only a year and 2 months younger and more mature than he will ever be. I don't want to take him back at all I left him for good I don't give second chances well I try not to... but I am just confused on what this girl has that I don't. I am acting this like don't bother me cause I don't want everyone to think it is awkward for us all to hang out, but it does bother me a lot just the fact he was lying to me the whole time... why hide it, we live in a small city I would find out sooner or later any ways... I don't know is it worth just about ruining all these friends over this guy just to stay away from him?
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by girl111
    I can not just stay away from him his best friend is dating mine,...to me the whole time.... why hide it, we live in a small city I would find out sooner or later any ways...... I don't know is it worth just about ruining all these friends over this guy just to stay away from him?
    Girl, your life is yours, u got to live it for yourself.
    Ture friend won't let you date him either, if she can't accept that u break up with the jerk, then that is her problem!
    liddlebabygrl123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2007, 11:42 PM
    She's a slut and he sees that his 21 year old mind hasn't matured enouf yet for you. Your better in the end and a great guy will want you.but he wants a slut for now like many guys
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Aug 20, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Gee that sound almost like my ex.
    2 weeks after he left me though he started sleeping with a 33 year old now he is 18 that's 15 years difference and that's pretty bad don't you think.
    Not to mention she is a lesbian bi with 4 kids.
    I mean come on I thought I would have been better than her but I really don't know what goes on inside a guys head. They just think with willy :)
    My advice move on you can do better any ways that's what I've grown to realise
    Girl luck girl xx
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Aug 21, 2007, 03:18 AM
    Young lady, you do not need a man to make you a woman! Don't concern yourself with the antics of the foolish and ignorant, don't be dragged into their small and shallow worlds, rise above feelings of anger and jealousy.. they are the ones that kill by degrees and remove all the light from your precious heart.

In short. It's fine to be you. You don't NEED a partner to be you. You don't need to worry about other people's problems/lack of morals/intelligence/emotional maturity.
    doll41375 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2007, 05:33 AM
    So i was with this guy for a month everything was going alright and one day he was just being a jerk towards me. From than on there for the next 4 days he was avoiding me, like not really talking to me and saying he wants to hang out than when it came time to hang out he would tell me he was to tired and say he was just going to bed. I thought everything that he was telling me was very weird so 2 days ago i called him and asked him why he has been avoiding me he says he wasn't and he has just been busy but i new it was a lie considering i am really good friends with his best friend and his friend would accidentally slip up and say something.. Yesterday i get a phone call from my friend telling me he is dating this girl who is 14 and already has a kid. Well i am just about 19 and he is just about 21 what does he want with her? There is such a age difference she is not mature at all she is a slut all she does is sleep with guys. Come on age 13 and already pregnant, she has slept with over a 100 guys i think i am way better than her why would he want her and not me?
    If he is playing this sort of game with you he was not ready for a mature relationship. You can do better than aguy who wants to sleep with little kids. All he is doing is rape, by the law. She is not of age. Find a guy who is more mature, they are hard to find but they are out there.
    doll41375 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2007, 05:36 AM
    He wants her because he is to imature for a real relationship. You can find someone better. Mature guys are out there, there just hard to find. Good Luck
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 21, 2007, 06:45 AM
    I'm curious as to where you are. I would call the police, anonymously if you want, and report that he is "dating" and probably having sex with a 14 yr old. That will fix his wagon.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 21, 2007, 08:00 AM
    I think I am way better than her why would he want her and not me?
    I know it stings a little right now, but believe me you're blessed to get rid of him!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 21, 2007, 08:23 AM
    .. but i am just confused on what this girl has that i don't.
    what she has that you don't is lack of morals and values, lack of caring parents and friends, lack of self-respect.

the key word here is 'lack' - and you should be happy and proud that it is something that you don't have.

don't let it bother you and hold your head up high. Friends understand this and will support you. Maybe he will mature and maybe he won't - that's life.

good luck dear.

I feel sorry for them, not you!
    undisclosed Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 09:13 AM
    I no what she has and you don't. She's a total whore

Aug 21, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by undisclosed
    i no what she has and you dont. shes a total whore
    Ok, that's enough. You have no clue about what this 14 year old is like or what her reasons are. I don't think its fair to speculate based on what we have seen here. Yes on the surface she appears to be an immoral slut. But maybe she sees this 21 yr old, presumably with a job and a future as her way to provide a family for her and her other child.

Bottom line here, is his choice is no reflection on the OP. And she shouldn't be beating herself up over it. I'm more concerned with the 21 yr old exploiting a minor.

Aug 21, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Thanks for your answer I realized last night that I am to mature for him, he thinks I am immature because of my age but what he is doing is immature, he thinks he knows everything just cause he has 2 kids and a ex of 5 years well I hate to break it to him all cause he has a ex and kids with her does not mean! I was talking with a few friends last night and they all told me that I can do better and I no I can, I was just upset about the fact that he always told me I was to young for him and I am only a year younger well now look at what he is with! NASTY!! I would have to say but he can have fun with her I can always find something better cause I am not even close to being ugly! So he just made a mistake cause he is ugly and I thought for once I would not go for what I usually go for, and it turned out horrible, so I am moving on I don't need no man that thinks that high of himself when really he is just a liar and plays girls to make him feel like a man, well he will realize having a relationship brings out the man in a guy, and I mean a relationship where he does not play the girl. (he cheated on his ex over 20 times in the five years) I don't need that I don't no what I was thinking. Thank all of you for your help!!

Aug 21, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Let me get this straight. He has been seeing someone for 5 years and had 2 kids and you still dated him?? Now he is taking up with a 14 yr old and he calls YOU immature.

PLEASE call the police and report him. He needs to be in jail!!

Aug 21, 2007, 11:26 AM
    The worst part of this whole situation is her mom does not even care she gives her daughter permission to be with guys a lot older than her! The father of her child is 24 years old!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 11:29 AM
    But you can call the police and report him. Please get this pervert off the streets so our young girls are safe.

Aug 21, 2007, 11:32 AM
    The worst part of this whole situation is her mom does not even care she gives her daughter permission to be with guys a lot older than her!! The father of her child is 24 years old!!!
    A mother cannot give permission for a minor child to have sex with anyone. That would be contributing to the delinquency of a minor. This family needs an intervention. If the father was 24, why isn't he in jail Unless they lied on the birth certificate.

Again, you NEED to report this to the police. You can do so anonymously. But something needs to be done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rent increase percentage cap for New jersey year to year [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am signing a lease for another year with my landlord but he wants to increase the rent 15% for the new year. Is there a cap on the increase for raising rent. This is for a house, not an apartment. Thanks!

Calendar Year or Fiscal Year for H1b Visa Holders? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I would be going to the US on an H1B, accompanied with my wife and two kids (all on H4). Tax experts could you please answer the following doubts of mine: 1. For individuals on H1B, the only selection of tax year is a calendar tax year, right? 2. If I reach US somewhere on Oct 1 2007, I...

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

Been ditched after 4 years [ 14 Answers ]

I was going around with this girl for last 4 yrs. Though there were ups n downs in the relationship we were gng well with each other. 5 months ago she told me she was seeing another guy for a month or so and broke up with me. She had also been going around with other guys(not sleeping) in last 2...

View more questions Search