Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gasso74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Can't view all image in some site
    I can't view all image in some site in my computer but when I put the site in another computer I see it normal ,I don't know what can I do someone help me,thk...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 02:40 AM
    How old is the computer that you are trying to view the sites but can't. One of the computers that I have is an old Mac. It can connect to the Internet, but I can't go anywhere with it.
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Aug 21, 2007, 02:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gasso74
    i can't view all image in some site in my computer but when i put the site in another computer i see it normal ,i don't know what can i do someone help me,thk ...
    It is possible that the browser/anti-virus/firewall/other has blocked the image for being 'unsafe'. Suggest you take off all protection and try again to eliminate this possibility as a cause.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Image Search (Very first question to the site) [ 6 Answers ]

Here is my very first question to this site. Let's see if it works... Imagine a logo (car, company, brand, etc... ) that is really easy for you to draw but don't have any informations about. Is it possible to find the origins and relations of this logo just using internet search engines? ...

How to view an image in graphics mode [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I would like to know how we can view an image file of any type(tif,jpegetc) in the graphics mode of C compiler. Its urgent please respond as quickly as possible. Thanking you prajeesh

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

Where should I vent this? (image) [ 9 Answers ]

I recently installed new plumbing in my basement for a bathroom I'm finishing which is directly under the 2 upstairs bathrooms. Can I vent the pipes where I have it labeled? Keep in mind, the pipes are already cemented in and the main line where I have it marked is accessible but the vent would...

View more questions Search