Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anon07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 09:07 AM
    17 year old male, A lot of questions I need answered.
    Wow, I've thought for a while how I would do this and I am really quite nervous discussing this openly for the first time...

Well, first of all, penis size.. Im around 15cm erect, and from what I've heard this is quite small.. I think I've practically gone through puberty, I've had a very deep voice and all the other usual things from quite a young age, around 13-14.. I know that it may grow more with time as I mature that bit extra but could it be from masterbating too often? Can masterrbation affect size at all?

.. this leads me to my next question..

I don't know why I do it, or what drives me to do it, but I find myself masterbating around 3 times a day.. morning, afternoon(after school) and night.. In the morning I'm only semi-concious having just woken up and have VERY little control over what I'm doing.. But I have no excuse from the other two.. Is there anything I can do to cut down? I do want to even though its normal but 3 times a WEEK should do it? It does get a little painful when I get erect soon afterwards or if the seesions are close together..

Ejaculation.. I usually last around 5-7 minutes tops while being visually stimulated and I'm SURE this is not long at all.. I mean when I'm having this done for me by a girl its like 2-3 minutes and its so embarrassing I've had to avoid it for almost a year or so now. Why is this happening? Is it beacause I masterbate too often? Will I last longer with time?

That's all for now..

Thank you for reading and any advice on the above situations would be very much appreciated..

-Cheers
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Penis size, absolutely normal, all guys will overstate their length, 6 inches is plenty enough to do the job. The average size is smaller than you think. Masturbation will not affect it.

If you're getting sore, then yes you have a problem and you need to stop doing it so often. This is a case of mind over matter. After a while you won't even think about it any more.

As for ejaculation time. When you're getting near, slow it down a bit. Nobody's in a hurry here... (unless you are in a hurry). You'll last longer and it will be MUCH more satisfying when it finally happens.
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Aug 20, 2007, 09:21 AM
    13cm is around average. Anyway, don't focus so much on the length, as it matters less than thickness. Not to mention that 70% of woman cannot orgasm from vaginal stimulation alone. Also, you may indeed still grow, it's different for everyone.

As for your ejaculation time... Masturbating a lot can affect the quickness, as you may be conditioning your body to ejaculate quickly. When you begin having sex on a regular basis the time it takes you to ejaculate will lengthen.

Hope that helps.
    Anon07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 12:29 AM
    Thanks for the tip.. The ejaculation time tips make a lot of sense.. Ive already cut down having not done it all day and its actually quite easier than I thought it would be..

Thanks a lot.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 12:44 AM
    You're welcome :)
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Aug 21, 2007, 02:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon07
    Wow, i've thought for a while how i would do this and i am really quite nervous discussing this openly for the first time...

Well, first of all, penis size.. Im around 15cm erect, and from what ive heard this is quite small.. I think ive practically gone through puberty, ive had a very deep voice and all the other usual things from quite a young age, around 13-14.. I know that it may grow more with time as i mature that bit extra but could it be from masterbating too often? Can masterrbation affect size at all?

..this leads me to my next question..

I dont know why i do it, or what drives me to do it, but i find myself masterbating around 3 times a day.. morning, afternoon(after school) and night.. In the morning im only semi-concious having just woken up and have VERY little control over what im doing.. But i have no excuse from the other two.. Is there anything i can do to cut down? i do want to even though its normal but 3 times a WEEK should do it? It does get a little painful when i get erect soon afterwards or if the seesions are close together..

Ejaculation.. I usually last around 5-7 minutes tops while being visually stimulated and im SURE this is not long at all.. I mean when im having this done for me by a girl its like 2-3 minutes and its so embarrasing ive had to avoid it for almost a year or so now. Why is this happening? Is it beacause i masterbate too often? Will i last longer with time?

Thats all for now..

Thank you for reading and any advice on the above situations would be very much appreciated..

-Cheers
    I can only echo what the other guys have said here. You're normal, don't worry... and from my own person archive of shame... Up to the age of 25 I used to get an erection in anything more than a strong breeze. Sexual sensitivity is good, you just might go driving a few of your girlfriends totally wild. ;)
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Aug 21, 2007, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon07
    Thanks for the tip.. The ejaculation time tips make alot of sense.. Ive already cut down having not done it all day and its actually quite easier than i thought it would be..

Thanks alot.
    No worries, anytime.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had my first period and need some questions answered [ 16 Answers ]

Igot my first period today and had a lot of blood. I was really freaked out at first. I called my mom and she told me to use a pad. (She's at work). I am kind of worried though. There is A LOT of blood and it isn't really... coming out. It is just there. I am worried this could be bad. I have to...

20 year old male with 17 year old female in Ohio [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who is 20 and the had sex with a 17 year old girl and her mom called the cops and supposedly filed a missing persons report but she wasn't gone for 24 hours . I called her mom and she said that the girl had admitted to them having sex and took her to the hospital and the found semen...

Many Questions To Be Answered! [ 4 Answers ]

1. Is it okay to tell the next relationship about how the old relationship went and to tell them who dumped who. Will any of it make a difference? 2. Is it possible for a very beautiful woman to really have guy friends that are just guy friends? 3. What are a few things to never ever say to a...

View more questions Search