Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reijhleen Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 11:44 PM
    How can I make myself more attractive
    :confused: Hi, I'm Kortney, I'm 15 almost 16 years old and I don't think that I'm that attractive. Neither do the guys. I want guys to notice me. I have lots of guy friends but no boyfriend. And have never had one. Everyone tells me I'm not ugly but the guys prefer my friends over me any day. I need to know some tips on how to make myself more attractive. Please HELP!!
    sacha Posts: 94, Reputation: 7

Aug 20, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Learn to love yourself, be happy with what god gave you. And remember that you can't please everybody
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 07:35 AM
    It may not be your physical beauty, but how you handle yourself. Are you reserved, outgoing, opinionated, unopinionated, etc... I think that personality itself makes a much bigger difference than beauty. If these are guys you go to school with or see on a daily basis, I would say that being yourself, and strong in your personality is far more important than the external looks. :)
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Aug 20, 2007, 09:11 AM
    That's so true! In high school, there was this girl that would be considered "unnatractive" OK, she was really gross! Anyway, she had tons of boyfriends, and they were always the really popular football players! She had the best personality, was SO nice, and in lots of sports (in Wisconsin it's a MUST) HAHA, but what I mean, is I'm sure you're not ugly at all, but having confidence and a good outlook is priceless! You can't be comfortable with someone else if you're not comfortable with yourself :)
    dominikka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 08:11 PM
    Just be yourself if your friends don't like you for you, that's not a friend remember don't try to please everybody learn to love who you are don't change yourself for someone else

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my husband not find me attractive? [ 5 Answers ]

Why does my husband find other woman attractive and not me?

Does he find me attractive [ 8 Answers ]

Hi All I am a tall atrractive women, but not skinny.. and lately have been feeling really insecure about my weight.. I've been engaged for about 8 months- but somehow it feels my fiancé doesn't find me attractive anymore.. I have picked up a few kg's.. and try everyday to let go of it! Do...

Finding others attractive while in a relationship [ 38 Answers ]

Attraction isn't a choice - you don't just turn it off. I think the key is that when you are in a relationship and committed to each other, attraction to others doesn't matter. Both will still feel it, but not act on it.

My boyfriend is attractive but I am not [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend is a very attractive man, he is a personal trainer and keeps his body in great shape. This is great, what I do not understand is why he is with me. Iam not an attractive girl, I am very average looking. I am extremely insecure, I always think he is cheating on me with a beautiful girl,...

Being more sexualy attractive [ 34 Answers ]

Hey again all! This place is addictive :D Anyway I was wondering... I am a pretty attractive guy with lots off friends and I am very social. Although I have a problem... I am the guy that ALL girls love to talk to and hang out with. That is of cource really great... BUT

View more questions Search