Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eian81 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Strong feelings for my best mate
    Latley I've started feeling something different for my best mate.. we went out for a while about 5year ago then split up.. then became really good friends but my feelings for her I think are much more than just friends... I know she won't even feel the same for me but it really does drive me crazy the way I feel about her,I just wish I didn't feel this way for her then we could just be m8's... I've been told to tell her how I feel or to not see her as much... but if I tell her how I feel this will so f**k our friendship up for good and I can't stop seeing her as I know I'd miss her big time.. at the mo its like all I can do is be around her as a friend and have to keep everything bottled up! Which is fine when I'm with her but when she's not around my mind goes mental with all the feelings rushing around.. will the feelings go in time or is it guna be like this 4eva... :confused:
    jayvega Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 01:28 PM
    If she is seeing someone she more than likely isn't going to be wit you so tell her how you feel, if she isn't wit anyone I think you should tell her instead of keeping it bottledup. We only got one life to live so LIVE it.. unless you want unknown answers or that messes up feeling forever

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

My Boyfriend tells me he has strong feelings for me but doesn't know what he wants no [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend told me that he has strong feelings for me but doesn't know what he wants now. We had an disagreement because I expressed a concern about him being rude and inconsiderate to me lately - not calling and saying good-by before leaving town for a few days and heading straight to the bar...

Don't know if I'm strong enough to get through this [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so here's the story (apologies for the length) Back in September my best mate gave me this guys number, so I decided there was no harm in txting him, just to chat and get to know him. Well he seemed nice and we text for about 2 weeks then we met up for a drink - he was even nicer then. He...

Do you think I would come off too strong? [ 7 Answers ]

I like this guy who liked me up until a friend of mine said something to him and made me look obsessive. I didn't want her to say anything to him. He claims not to like me anymore, but flirts with me A LOT. When I see him again, Im debating as to weather or not I should just be spontaneous,...

View more questions Search