Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluenote Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Aug 17, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Pain from sadness?
    I've just experienced a significant loss which has caused me very very deep and severe depression.

I hurt all over, I can't breath very well, I'm lightheaded, very nausious, extremely fatigued, and every once in a while when the emotional hurt gets really bad I get a really sharp intense pain in my chest like what I suppose a heart attack feels like.

These conditions have been lasting for over two days now.

Is this normal?
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Aug 17, 2007, 11:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenote
    I've just experianced a significant loss which has caused me very very deep and severe depression.

I hurt all over, i can't breath very well, im lightheaded, very nausious, extremely fatigued, and every once in a while when the emotional hurt gets really bad i get a really sharp intense pain in my chest like what i suppose a heart attack feels like.

These conditions have been lasting for over two days now.

Is this normal?
    I am so sorry for your hurting... your experiencing the physcial symptons of deep grief. If you have it for more than a few more days, or if it gets worse... please call your County Mental Health Dept. even if you do not have insurance or cannot pay... they will help you.

I am bi-polar, so I really do understand what your feeling... this illness with me causes me to feel the spectrum of human emotions much deeper greater than persons without my illness. I also have empathy with people more so...

I will pray for you... I am a Christian... and God and Jesus always see me through!
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Aug 18, 2007, 07:58 AM
    I once had severe depression and I had all those syptoms, in fact every now and then my heart stopped for a few seconds , the medication I got did'nt help one bit. One day I just got fed up feeling drowsy and nauseas all the time, I made my mind up to control my emotion and decided to look at the bright side of life, I started a new hobby, I began to exercise, spend more time with my kids and by doing that which is good to others nurtures my soul. It takes time to get over a situation like that and if you need a friend to help you get through this feel free to drop me an email
    bhevs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 06:14 PM
    I always experience severe depression in my marriage,small conversations end up to big fights, I am not just hurt physically but but more on emotionally. I can feel the pain all over me and seems that my chest is being stabbed,making me want to take any pain reliever though I know it won't help. I know deep within me that no body can ever help me pass through it but myself, when things go wrong, I see to it that I keep myself busy, I don't entertain memories that can make me cry, I pray deeply for strength from Jesus. Sincere prayers help me ease my pains after.Problems may still be there, but with faith in Jesus and self-help,all will be resolved before you know it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sadness in all relationships! [ 11 Answers ]

I recently have been speaking to quite a few friends of mine. They all seem to have the same problem. If they are dating or married every relationship seems to always be drawn to they just are not content. Either he is doing something wrong or she is not saying what he wants to hear. I am at a...

Social anxiety sadness what is this [ 3 Answers ]

I am a mom to three boys and a wonderful husband. I have had this feeling for a long time and it was pretty bad today .Today we were traveling to go to visit my husband's family. From the moment I wake up, I feel like tears are going to come and I really can't even figure out what it is that is...

Sent an email to my girlfriend that had overly dramatic sadness and I'm scared. [ 9 Answers ]

Ok I'm 12 for the people who don't know that already. I got a girlfriend on march 14/07. I don't see her unless were in a turnorment (both in a bb gun program), or practice every Monday. I get frustrated because she never calls or emails unless I've emailed and she is repling. I got in trouble...

Really Need Your Insight and Help - Drowning in sadness [ 45 Answers ]

Well, here’s my story and I really need advice. I have seen the advice given on so many post here, and would be so grateful, if you would be so kind to read this and let me know what you think. I am married for 18 years. To a wonderful man. Caring, unselfish and shows concern for any pain or...

View more questions Search