Any advice helps... Thanks!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Have you read this yet?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ant-78870.html
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Aug 17, 2007, 05:33 PM
    You probably won't have any symptoms before you miss your period. For me the only symptom I had were sore breasts. Other symptoms started around 5 or 6 weeks for me.
    I bought the wal-mart store brand hpt and it read positive the day after my missed period, but every woman is different. Some woman don't get positive results that soon.
    I don't think the early tests work but it is always worth a try. Just don't get your hopes down if you get a negative result. I would wait for your missed period (hopefully you will miss it) before taking a test.
    Best of luck.
    Keep me posted.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Most women won't have any symptoms of pregnancy until AFTER they have missed their period and/or a positive test result. And every symptom of pregnancy can be a symptom of many other things as well. SO I'm afraid you'll just have to play the waiting game. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A missed period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, this is not the first time this has happened to me but I feel quite anxious about this round for some reason. I am around 2 weeks late and I'm too scared to get the pregnancy tests.. just can't handle the sight of the word "positive". My boyfriend keeps telling me not to worry, but how...

Missed Period [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to have a baby. In January we had a miscarriage and we have been trying again for about 4 months. My last period was May 28th and I have not had a period since. When I was younger my periods were never normal because of Endometriosis but have been normal for over a...

Waiting for 2nd period after giving birth 11 weeks ago - can it just be irregular? [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth 11 weeks ago and got my period after 6 weeks. According to the calendar I was due on Sunday (2nd period) and I have no sign of my period coming. As of today I'm 3 days late. My question is: can I have my period and then not have it for a couple of months? I am breast feeding but only...

Taking Clomid, waiting for a period. [ 1 Answers ]

I just finished my first cycle of clomid for infertility. My period is usually every 25 days average. I was told to start the clomid on day 5 of my cycle. Today is day 27 and I have no period. I took a HPT but it came up negative. A week before I was very crampy and bloated. Could it be that...

Missed Period [ 1 Answers ]

I have missed my period for the past two months, but have taken several pregnancy tests, all of which were negative. I haven't changed anything about my diet, weight, or medications. I recently started a new job and have been stressed, but things have calmed down a great deal recently. Not to...

View more questions Search