Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Aug 16, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Red in stool
    My Mother who is 62 has had red in her stool, she blames it on eating to many beets.
    Can this be true and if so how long does it take to leave your system?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 16, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Okay, let's look at her stool. Not figuratively of course. Does it look like bright red blood?

Beets can very well cause red looking stool, this is VERY common if she does eat a lot of beets.

Is this a recent change?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Re ? About my puppy's bloody stool [ 2 Answers ]

QUOTE=momlene]Hello... I have a puppy which is a shi-poo... the puppy was found running down a street with it's female litter mate... I believe I have found out the people that have sold the puppies and the article said the puppies have had their 1st 5 way shots and wormed... the puppies are around...

Blood in my puppy stool [ 4 Answers ]

I have 9 week puppy. We bought her home when she was 8week old. First week she was vomiting and had diarrhea. So we have to take her to vet and admitted her in the hospital for iv. Next day we bought her home and she started acting like puppy. Past few days we started noticing blood in her...

My Puppy has blood in his stool [ 2 Answers ]

Is it because I'm changing his diet?

Puppy Stool [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6 month old Boston Terrier and his stool has been concerning. It is orange colored, very small, and has a small amount of blood visible. He recently ate some dairy (milk and cheese). Is this something I should visit the vet about?

Stool Flange [ 2 Answers ]

I will be replacing rotted 1 x 6 sub flooring and underlayment under the stool. Have crawl space. Will be using 1/4 backer board over all surface and putting in new vinyl. Has been a very long time since I last removed a cast iron flange. Want to raise it to level of backer board. Seems it was...

View more questions Search