Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vegoget Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2007, 01:36 AM
    I am an unlucky guy
    I want to die because nothing is fair with me I am 13 years old and my teacher hates me and my friends blame on me that I am a bad guy and I am a bunker please help me
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2007, 01:43 AM
    Things can be really confusing for anyone who is 13. You will have people on this site who will listen and communicate with you. I am sure that your teacher doesn't hate you. Friends blaming each other at your age is all part of each of them finding out who they are and trying to show the world that they are important.

You are important.

What more in your life is going on that makes you think the way that you do? Thank you.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 01:50 AM
    I agree with clough.
    And would also like to know what else is going on to make you feel this way?
    Why do you feel your teacher doesn't like you?
    And, what are some instances with your friends?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2007, 02:04 AM
    See, people are already showing up and also showing that they care. Please share with us. We do care about you.
    Flexel Posts: 61, Reputation: 7

Aug 16, 2007, 02:37 AM
    Friends blamen each other, that's just a sign of them trying to prove that there the popular one mate really just ignore them on that... and if there blamen everything on you sounds like a sign of jealousy like they want to like you sort opf thing. Trust me lifes not that bad. And no one hates you there just jealous of you...
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Aug 16, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Life is sometimes not fair, We all go threw bad times and being 13 can be one of the hardest times in some peoples life. Think of it as a stepping stone things will get beter and the bad times will come and go. If you think your teacher hates you or treats you unfair maybe if you talk to your parents they can get you in with a new teacher. If not think of it this way you won't be in that class forever if you do what you have to do to pass and get out.
    Do you have any adults that you look up to that you can talk to?
    Hang in there bud this will pass beter times are ahead for you...
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 16, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Remember, you may have bad days and it will FEEL like you're teachers "hate" you, but believe me, they don't.

You're friends are probably each having a hard time (like we all do), so they might be taking it out on you and other people.

Fill us in and we'll be able to help more. :)
    Paigiebaby Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2007, 01:25 PM
    You know what everyone feels like nothings fair sometimes but you shouldn't want to die. If your friends blame you for a lot of things then they aren't really your friends are they? Besides everybody has a teacher who dislikes them but you also have to think about everyone who loves you like your family.
    Oracleofwisdom Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Aug 16, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Will you be my friend? Will you be? I ask you this question I also asked someone else yrs ago and got picked on because of it. At school I was told to make friends how do you do that? Its hard. I know what it feals like to be hated. Esp by teachers, they seen to have it in for you. But when you grow older you realise they are no different to you they make mistakes, they have bad days etc. even if they hate you I don't, I care, I know how it feels. But you have an advantage you have the net for help. Im not OLD but old enough there was no net when I was a kid computer were little more than keyboards and floppy disks. For more help you need to be specific why people blame on you about what? Get up everyday and fight , not physically just in your mind, people should not put you down. Your better than that. I would also say life does not seem fair. Its how it is but its also what you make it. No one can make you do anything. Even with a gun to your head you stilll don't have too you have a choice, clearly some are no brainers but life is not easy. You can do it don't give up. Don't. I feel the pain still from the families of those I love that did give up. One his pain continues 40 yrs on. Live life do what you can it counts for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Friday the 13th as unlucky as it is reputed to be? [ 12 Answers ]

Not sure if this is under the correct heading lol Today is Friday the 13th, here in the UK it is reputed to be an unlucky day for some, first of all has anyone had a unlucky day today or on a Friday the 13th in the past and if they have, what happened? Secondly are there similar days in other...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

This guy! [ 3 Answers ]

There is this guy that I kind of like but then he gets so annoying, because he is always blowing kisses to me or like he is always calling me by pet names. I no he is alwayz playing around well at least I think he is. !! HELP!! :confused:

Getting the guy [ 4 Answers ]

I have a huge crush on this guy and I want to know how to get him! By the way I an in 6th grade!:confused:

View more questions Search