Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggie61266 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 07:11 PM
    I am looking for the name of a sci-fi movie
    :rolleyes: I am trying to remember the name of a sci-fi movie that is set in the future on a distant planet. It is about a kind of boxing with aliens, no human has fought in a match for over a 100 years, till a young guy goes to the planet. He enters and at the end wins but there is people trying to kill him all the way through. I have been wracking my brain trying to remember but with no luck HELP HELP:eek:
    xx pretty girl xx Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Aug 16, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie61266
    :rolleyes: i am trying to remember the name of a sci-fi movie that is set in the future on a distant planet. it is about a kind of boxing with aliens, no human has fought in a match for over a 100 years, till a young guy goes to the planet. he enters and at the end wins but there is people trying to kill him all the way through. i have been wracking my brain trying to remember but with no luck HELP HELP:eek:
    Um alien vs predator?
    BigBooya84 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 01:50 AM
    I know what you are talking about but I don't know the name either. It's been driving me crazy, I've spent about 2 months looking for the stupid name. Isn't one of the aliens he fights looks like a giant caterpillar? And they way they weaken the human is they shine some kind of light on him? Well if I find anything I'll post it. See you. :)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2007, 03:22 PM
    The movie you are looking for is Arena from 1989, starring Paul Satterfield, currently appearing on the soap opera One Life to Live, Claudia Christian of Babylon 5 fame, and Marc Alaimo and Armin Shimerman from Deep Space Nine. It was written by Danny Bilson, father of actress Rachel Bilson.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Sci FI movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for the title of a 90's movie I believe. As I remember it was similar to the Guyver where a kid finds this suit that gives him powers. I do remember that he was young and that the suit had big eyes... that's about it... Thanks.

Old sci fi movie from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I once watched a sci fi film as a younger man, I cannot remember the tittle please can any one help me. The film was about a young man who got into trouble and was killed by a group of lads. The young guy was sent back and killed the lads one by one with the help of a really cooland very...

Need the Title of a Sci-fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure when this movie was made, but I remember watching it on TV as a kid in the 80's. It was a movie about a "fountain of youth" type product that stopped aging in most of the population. However a small percentage reverted back to caveman types. The people that survived were in secured...

Name of 80's sci-fi movie ? [ 2 Answers ]

There was this movie in the 80's about this kid who in the beginning goes out in the woods after his dog and can't find him and when he gets back to his house it's like 10 years later. Also, there is this alien computer ship that is really sleek and silver and he rides in it. Anyone know the name?

View more questions Search