Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love2surf Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 08:12 AM
    I like this guy
    I'm kind of a tom-boy, not really but I'm friends with a lot of guys and we hang out after school and stuff, and we tell each other everything, well almost everything. Anyway were going into middle school and in my town that's when everbody starts having a boyfriend or girlfriend (but that doesn't really matter 2 me). So I kind of like 1 of the guys, but I'm not sure if he likes me back, I don't think so but sometimes I do think so. What should I do? I'm 2 afried 2 tell him but if he asked me out I would say yes. Is there a way of finding out with out telling him?? (thanks for your help if your leaving me an answer!)
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 15, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Why don't you ask him to go see a movie, just the 2 of you. Casually mention it to just him and maybe after one so called date he'll get the hint. I know how weird it could be telling a guy you like him when your in middle school, so give him hints first rather then just coming out and saying it.
    xx pretty girl xx Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Aug 17, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by love2surf
    im kind of a tom-boy, not really but im friends with a lot of guys and we hang out after school and stuff, and we tell eachother everything,,well almost everthing. anyways were going into middle school and in my town thats when everbody starts having a boyfriend or girlfriend (but that dosent really matter 2 me). so i kind of like 1 of the guys, but im not sure if he likes me back, i dont think so but sometimes i do think so. what should i do? im 2 afried 2 tell him but if he asked me out i would say yes. is there a way of finding out with out telling him?????????????????? (thanks for your help if ur leaving me an answer!)
    I agree with happylady
    I'm sure he likes you just try to hang out together just the 2 of you a little more & he just might come out with it
    meandbilliejoeforever Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 01:17 PM
    I definitely don't recommend telling him straight out, bcause I've been there and done that. Just sort of flirt with him a little bit, and if he backs off, you no he doesn't like u. but if he flirts back, there's a pretty good chance he does.
    albinonerd13 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2007, 06:23 PM
    First watch Dr. Phil. Then ask this sucker out. Force it. "Yo gonna be my boyfriend". Finally, get lucky, if you know what I mean, hehehe...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

Will she be with just one guy [ 3 Answers ]

Ok look about two years ago I met this girl and we kicked it off from the start we were like no one could get between us (but is was in a friendship way) well about a year after we met we started dateing well after we started dateing thing started going down the drain with our friendship well we...

I don't know who this guy is.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I don't know who this guy is, he's japanese or something. http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p164/king_joseph/32543342.jpg That's where his picture is. Does anyone know? And I didn't get it from a website so I can't find it, I got it from a chatroom and they don't know...

View more questions Search