Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahm6266 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 11:28 PM
    No sex, but pleasure?
    I do not want to have sex with my boyfriend because I want to wait till marriage and he respects that. I just want to know some other things me and him can do for sexual pleasure that doesn't involve us having sex.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2007, 11:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mahm6266
    I do not want to have sex with my bf because i want to wait till marriage and he respects that. I just want to know some other things me and him can do for sexual pleasure that doesn't involve us having sex.
    Define sex. Is oral sex = sex? Is petting = sex? Is sex intercourse by your definition?
    mahm6266 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Yes. I don't want to have sex meaning intercourse or any other type of sex for example, oral sex, anal sex etc.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Masturbation. Mutual self masturbation while you watch each other, take a shower/bath together, cuddleing, watching erotic movies and kissing within your limits. Learn to give each other a massage.

Pleasure can be derived by many things. A hobby that you both like. Helping others. Even being in the same room doing different things.

Again, there is pleasure and a subset is sexual pleasure.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2008, 11:25 AM
    You are in a perfect situation to develop your sensuality properly without rushing into copulation and oral sex! If you aren't too goal oriented. :)

You might want to read some material about exercises sex therapists recommend to increase sensuality. While nude, lightly stroking the face, abdomen, legs and so forth(not genitals yet) to begin... and so on!

Best wishes!
    aggie4life08 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Hun, if you have any type of sexual interaction being anything for oral to touching, you will eventually break down the barriers you have set up and will have sex. Everyone that I talk to that has had premarital sex tells me that they started only allowing touching because they were going to save sex for marriage. But eventually that doesn't satisfy you and you move onto other things. Really, you and your boyfriend should masturbate, but on your own time, meaning when you both are separate from each other.
    Spiker2008 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 02:16 AM
    I agree with the Aggie... I found it very hard to squirm my snake around her front lawn without sticking it to the bush...
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Oh brother...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No pleasure during sex [ 4 Answers ]

I am a female who experiences no pleasure during sex or oral sex. I only get aroused during kissing or touching before sex happens. I get pleasure from masturbation. I always fake like I am enjoying myself during sex, but I feel no arousal. Is there something wrong with me?:( I want to feel the...

No pleasure during sex? [ 29 Answers ]

I don't understand what I am doing wrong, because I feel absolutely NO pleasure when I am having sex. I recently lost my virginity to him but I'm past the sex hurting me, and now I feel nothing, no pain but no pleasure. This has been going on for some time and it's making me lose interest in sex...

No pleasure during sex [ 9 Answers ]

Hi , I've been with my boyfriend for a year now and we have sex regularly. The problem is I'm finding it reali hard 2 get turned on but I don't understand because I think my boyfriend is very sexy. When I do get turned on (once in a blue moon)i still don't enjoy the sex. Sex is constsntly painfull...

Girlfriend finds no intimacy or pleasure in sex, I do [ 5 Answers ]

I am a male. I'm 20 years old. My girlfriend is female, and she is about to turn 20. My girlfriend of two and a half years says she does not find intimacy in sex, whether it is intercourse, oral, hand jobs, etc. She says she finds intimacy only in holding each other and talking. I, on the other...

No pleasure [ 4 Answers ]

I'm currently in a good honest and open relationship with my boyfriend. However, nothing that we do sexually gives me any kind of pleasure. Kissing doesn't do it (which I won't tell him) and neither does sex. I have had boyfriends in the past and kissing them was not pleasurable either. It always...

View more questions Search